Part I

Oop 😁

| (Honey)Hon'esty Symphani Zion Smalls |

Being a high student is not easy. People trying to fit in or trying to be someone they're not to gain popularity. Walking through these hallways I knew that something or someone was either gonna break me down or build me up. I was not going to let these so called tough bitches sway me away from my education, knowing all they do is suck dick and fuck anyone they can, not having no respect for themselves. Just terrible. At this moment I'm just worrying about passing my grade and finding myself and my voice. Little girls that are growing up to a woman, but it up to them to figure out what kind of woman they want to be and who they want to be. Soon they will know the consequences of their actions the hard way and really find their true self in their own way in their own time. There are lessons to be taught, and you can't learn it in school. You got to figure it out yourself and make safe and right choices. Both genders trying to find their inner strength and peace to not give up and keep going and graduate. All these people have different journeys and paths to go through and it won't be easy. This year I'm focusing on myself and my grades, and I hope no one will messed me up or distract me from my work, but the only person who can fuck that up is me.

I hope y'all like this if not go on with yah negativity 👩🏾‍🦯😐 oh and book credit to @Yasmine_Baby98