one.

Another day of workshop has just ended. The actors are cleaning themselves up, wiping sweats, and tears they may have shed while acting. Two boys are already walking to their own corner, to their own world, giving no attention to the commotion that the other boys are in.

"P'.." the shorter one mumbled in his soft voice as he hands a bottle of water to the other who's busy wiping his sweats off.

Ohm just smiled slightly, like he always do, and silently thanked the other before taking the bottle to take a sip.

"Ohm, Fluke. Are you ready? The fans are waiting for you outside. Kao and Earth already met them" P'note said as he just entered the room and saw the pair sitted on a corner.

The two just took a glimpse at each other before nodding their head and walking out of the building to meet the people close to their heart.

The second their feet were outside the door, several voices were already heard calling their names. They smiled and waved at the well mannered fans, thankful that they didn't scream and shout at them considering it's already late and they're tired after workshop. They sat infront of the fans and answered some simple questions, patiently and softly talking to them one by one.

"Okay guys, OhmFluke will just take some pictures then we'll give them back to you alright?" This time, P'New voiced out as he places a hand on their back guiding them to where they have to take pictures.

They stood side by side and Ohm took a step forward, going down to the empty mini pool, looking forward to the staff in front of them. He watches Fluke in a side glance as the older walks to the side of the pool.

Knowing how clumsy the smaller is, Ohm slides closer to Fluke and gave him another glance. As they were taking pictures, Fluke was leaning his head to the side but must have leaned too far that he lost his balance.

Having his eyes on him all this time, Ohm's hands were quick to grab his waist to straighten him up "be careful, clumsy" he said in a low voice to make sure that only Fluke would hear him

The younger smiled widely, showing his pearly white teeth and soft cheeks which are turning a bit red with the exchange. He nods his head and just leans his arm on Ohm's shoulder, looking at the camera once again.

'Definitely have to stay by his side to save him everytime he's being clumsy' one of them thought with a small smile on their lips, looking at the clumsy boy by his side.

===¤===

Well that's one! I'm not sure if this type of writing is too boring so I guess I'll work through it as time goes. Sorry for the low quality pic too can't find any hd ones :(( Constructive criticisms will be appreciated!

Btw, as far as I know P'Note is Fluke's manager and P'New is Ohm's~