Tickle fight (Pip x Damien)

first fanfiction chapter!

Aged up

((!! MILD LANGUAGE WARNING !! ))

----------------------------------------------------------

(Plot: Damien's smile is rare, and oh boy, hearing him genuinely let out a laugh or giggle is almost like a blue moon.  this intrigued pip to a degree, having him wish to try a certain tactic out on him of which I'm sure all of you are far familiar with. )

-----------------------------------------------------------

Damien had been scrolling through his phone for quite a while now, Pip leaning gently onto the demon as he read a book, their shoulders would bump around a little every now and then when the blond would flip a page to his novel. It was a peaceful setting. Damien was visiting pip's house while his parents weren't home, The calming vibe of the room wasn't something Damien was very used to, having been raised by literal Satan himself. Only when he was around Pip was there this weird mixed vibe of safety and serenity.

The Raven continued to scroll, eventually reaching a post that he thought was funny. he released a soft smile, already catching pip's attention with the expression and making him look up to Damien, gently gazing at him as he continued to look down at his phone.

Damien continued letting the post replay. He didn't even notice that Pip was watching him,  letting out a quiet chuckle before pulling his hand over his mouth.

Pip pulled his book up to cover his mouth and stare at Damien, an intrigued smile on his face. hearing Damien laugh was kind of rare; if at all, it was normally an evil laugh of some kind. He honestly found it very adorable when he did.

Damien finally looked down at the smiling pip, his own smile fading as he set off a confused expression that also had a bit of a mad aura emitting from it. He would tend to do that at times, giving an unintentionally mad expression was just out of his control at this point. "What. what did I do." he questioned. Although his voice had deepened, it still wasn't really...hmm how do I say this...A 'manly' voice?

Pip moved his book out of his face in one swift motion, probably a little happier than he should've been. "you laughed! you laughed and it was adorable!" he cupped his hands together, making Damien roll his eyes as he felt the blush rising to his cheeks.

"Oh please, It's not THAT special... my god, I don't see why you get so riled up about this sort of thing, Philip." he set his phone back in his lap and folded his arms. In Damien's opinion, Pip would overreact every time he acted happy, and he really didn't understand why.

Pip huffed despite still being In a relatively cheery mood "Damien I'm afraid it is a big deal! You're hardly ever happy!"

Damien raised an eyebrow on his monotoned expression. "Yes I am, look see? I'm happy right now." he stared at Pip with the same expression, nothing at all changing.

Pip waited for a change in expression, soon enough getting the memo and pushing a little further. "yes well that's very good but you never look happy! maybe try smiling sometimes."

Damien shrugged, he picked up his phone and scrolled past the post. "you don't have to think of it like that, I just don't like showing it when I'm happy. Alright?"

Pip gave him a little smile again, mischief filling his eyes which quickly caught the attention back from Damien.

he looked down at pip, not letting himself grow concerned over the mischievous Pip."what. what Is it now."

Pip stared into his lover's ruby red eyes, keeping his expression exactly the same. "Are you ticklish?~" He innocently shuffled closer. Pip's presence hardly ever felt threatening in the slightest due to his calm yet sweet emitting vibe, yet his aura in this moment unparticular brought a hint of worry to the face of Damien, a slight tingle even running up his spine at the mention of the word. He was sure to avoid eye contact as well;