12. ALIKE

His face is just inches away from mine. He's catching his breath as his eyes hold mine, probing them. After a few moments of us staring at one another Luke gives me a blinding smile. He's still inside me, giving me a few last slow strokes. Feeling him on top of me like this is something I've missed so much and that look in his eye is another thing I'd missed incredibly.

"I've missed you too."

"You always know what I'm thinking." I look off to the side where Denver had been and now is no longer.

"Almost always." He rolls off the top of me, lying next to me. "All but when you left me." I turn to face him.

"I don't know how you didn't know I was lying right away." I reach out and caress the side of his chiseled face. "I'm sorry."

He covers my hand with his, "we're together now. That's all that matters." My eyes flicker back to the door. "Well, with an additional member." I look back at him as he lets out a heavy sigh, "that is something I never thought I'd do."

"What? You mean, have another man watch you fuck me and get off on it?" He rolls his eyes at me. "Or come at the same time as another man?"

"Yeah, definitely didn't ever see myself doing that."

"Not just doing it." I smirk at him. "You were enjoying it." He pursed his lips at that. "There's nothing to be ashamed of, Luke." He pulls away from me, rolls over, and gets off of the bed. "Luke?"

"I'm not ashamed, I just don't know if I can continue to share you with someone else, Mal." He doesn't say anything else before going into the bathroom and turning on the shower. I get out of the bed and follow him.

"You don't have to share me." I said the words to his back as he tested the water in the shower before he steps in.

"You say that but Denver clearly means more to you than you'd care to admit." He grabs the shampoo and begins scrubbing it into his blonde locks. He looks so fucking sexy. I don't think twice before stepping in with him and turning on the adjacent shower head. He opens his eyes and watches as I rinse my hair and body. "I want this," he caresses my curves, "all of this sexiness, to be mine.

"How possessive of you." I grab the shampoo and lather it into my hair. "We have sex one time and you're already wanting to stake your claim? That's very dom coming from you." I rinse the suds out.

"Seems to be what you're into these days." I roll my eyes as I put the conditioner in my hair. "I'm not real big on you being with both of us in the same day." I quirk a brow because I'd thoroughly enjoy both of them on the same day at the same time. "That," he cocks his head to the bedroom, "is as close to a threesome as you're going to get."

"We'll see."

"It's not happening." He begins scrubbing down his body with a very fragrant woody soap.

"Why not?" I pout at him but he just gives me a stern look.

"Because, I'm not into having his dick up my ass." He deadpanned.

"Who said you'd have to have his dick up your ass?" He quirks a brow. "You know I'd be fine being the one right in the middle."

"Oh, so you're saying you want a dick up your ass?" I shrug, unperturbed at the idea. "You know you never did like anal while we were together and now all of a sudden you are into it?" That makes me roll my eyes as I rinse the conditioner out of my hair.

Once I'm done I reach forward and grab his cock saying, "that's because your dick is fucking ginormous, Luke. Having that up my ass wasn't the most comfortable thing in the universe."