Chapter 9

John pov.

Y/N and I moved into are new house, that's in toronto Canada. Are beds are put together in are rooms, along with are dressers, and are clothes put away and whatever was left, went into the closet, also my set up is up in my office. The only thing that we need in the house was some furniture and a TV. That's what Y/N and I are doing today with Smii7y, that should be fun.

"Hon, are you ready for today's adventure with Smii7y" I asked her while walking into her room and getting her coat on since it's a little cold out

"No" she said causing us to laugh a little and got her coat on  

"Where are we going to get are furniture?" She asked me while I zipped her up and put a hat on her

"To a store called Ikea," I told her and got my coat on too

"Oh, Is mommy picking us up or?" She asked me while i picked her up,headed downstairs and waited for Smii7y

"Smii7ys gonna pick us up, and too answer your next question we'll have are furniture delivered to us" I told her

"Oh,wait how did you know I was gonna ask another question" she asked causing me to chuckle

"Just a lucky guess" I told her and checked my phone, and saw a text from Smii7y saying that he was here. I putted my phone back in my packet, carried Y/N out to Smii7y's car and buckled her in.

"Hi mommy" she greeted Smii7y causing Smii7y to smile

"Hi hon" he greeted her, once I had her buckled in, I got in the passenger seat and Smii7y drove to IKEA.

"Wait daddy!" Y/N yelled

"Yes hon?" I asked

"Where are we getting are tv?"she asked

"Well get that at Best Buy hon, any more questions? I asked her

"No I'm good, but I'll let you know if I have anymore questions though daddy" she said causing smits and I to chuckle.

~> time skip <~

Couple of hours later we arrived at IKEA,Smii7y and I got out. I got Y/N out and we made are way inside IKEA. Once we got inside, Y/N did a big gasp of excitement, making smits and I chuckle.

"Look at this place!" She said while I putted her in the cart and looked around for a bit.

Y/N pov.

Mommy, daddy and I were out furniture shopping. Daddy got to try out a lot of couches, even mommy and not me! I was stuck in the cart.

"Daddy, I wanna try some out too" I said with a pouty face

"Okay okay, you can try some out too" daddy told me and sat on the couch. As I was sitting on the couch, I pretty much did what any little kid would do, test it out, by laying down on, trying to get comfortable and my personal favorite jumping,but that didnt happen, daddy stopped me before I could. Which made me pretty bumped out.

"Well what do you think?" Mommy asked me

"I like it. if we get it, can I jump on it when it's at are house" I asked daddy

"Yes, but I have to watch you, so you don't fall off" he told me causing me to smile and gave him a hug. My daddy grabbed a slip for it, that way we can order it at the front desk.

(a/n: I don't know if that's right,I've never been into an IKEA)

Once we were done shopping, we made are way to the check out and paid for are things,mommy even got a couple of things too. After everything was paid for, daddy picked me up and carried me out to mommy's car.