Rules

I

I. Five lines per character at the minimum please! The more material the better!

II. Please be willing to play multiple characters! This book revolves around OC x Canon (though OC x OC is allowed) doubling and I'd prefer to stick to that

III. If you decide to ditch, please inform me beforehand or else I will tag you. Same thing for me. If I disappear for more than a day, please tag me.

IV. DO NOT MAKE THIS ALL ABOUT YOUR OC! If I see one Mary Sue or a character acting or overpowered or just needing all attention, I shall end the roleplay! Apologies for seeming harsh but I do feel quite offended if the roleplay ends up feeling quite one sided.

V. With that said, I'd prefer to not have some plots completely revolve around romance.

VI. Cussing is a-okay with me. As long as you don't say our lord Shaggy's name in vain. Speaking of the first password is an Epithet Erased headcanon you have. Please put it in your form.

VII. Judge anyone unfairly or be rude and you will be kicked out. I do not wish to sound rude but there shall be no bullying in this safe haven.

VIII. LGBT+ is allowed so please be okay with that if you join. I do not wish for anyone to be pressured to follow any headcanon though so everyone stay open minded.

IX. Also be ready for lots of OOC chatter! I love discussing , memes, and fandoms so feel free to get the ooc paragraphs out because I do that all the time XD I want us to be friends. A team even ;) Just lets not enter any heated discussions about ships or what not. The second password is tagging 2 or 3 people you know who would be interested in this. Please do this in the comments of this page. If you don't know anyone, just put you don't know anyone interested in this.

X. If you wish to roleplay in PM, let me know.

XI. In this roleplay, you will make your OC and then you and I will discuss a specific plot we can roleplay together and I will make a page for it if we are not doing it in pm.

XII. Group roleplays are allowed! Just tag friends who you'd want to roleplay with and we can plan a fun group roleplay together! The more the merrier!

XIII. No pre established relationships with discussion at the beginning. I do not want to play characters already in love when I don't know your OC and the dynamic they have with their s/o. Friendships and rivalries can work but please discuss with me since I can't exactly roleplay a rivalry or friendship properly without context and discussion how my interpretation of your canon s/o fits into your ideas.

XV. No smut. Please.