~Chapter 2~

Both Alice and I wondered what happened, she just stood there quiet and didn't move. What did she mean with boys? "Boys?" Alice asked her, "yes four boys" was the answer she gave us.

"How old did they look?",

"our age and a little bit older" she said. "They were not ugly if I can say so myself"

"OMG!!!! Hot nieghbours!!!"

"Typical Moa..." Alice said.

"What!?"

*Alice and Andrea bursts out in laughter*

"You're mean" I said spontaneously.

Then we heard a knock on the door.

I walked to the door and opened it to see a blonde boy with a lip piercing.

"D-do you wanna come and play truth or dare w-with us?" He asked.

I didn't know what to say, he was pretty hot so i told him to wait.

I needed to ask Andrea and Alice first and they said yes of course.

~Michaels P.O.V~

Luke just walked in with three girls behind him and one of them was pretty hot if i can say so myself.

Luke told them to sit down and the hot girl sat down next to me, apparently her name was Moa, the girl with purple hair was Alice and the girl with purple dip dye was Andrea.

"Truth or dare, Moa?" Luke asked her. "Dare" she said, "kiss Michael for two minutes.

~Moas P.O.V~

OMG!!! I was going to kiss the hottest guy in the room!?

I straddled him and he literally stared into my soul, he leaned in and our lips moved in perfect sync, it was perfect. My first kiss to be honest.

It was getting a bit heated and we literally made out in front of everyone. We were getting interrupted by someone who screamed "GET A ROOM!!!" Michael pulled away and said "shut up Calum!"

This was the best day ever...

Haiii!! I know it was bad but i rushed a bit with it.
Vote and comment for faster updates.

Please share it and stuff❤❤

Ily all❤❤