introducing

y/n y/l/n

y/n y/l/n is a 17 year old girl who is very family oriented. She is always with her cousin Max, and Max is always with his best friends Ruel. Which is annoying cause ruel is annoying as hell. She has  known him since kindergarten, and every since then, he has constantly teased her  and mocked her about the most stupid things "y/n, this is why no one likes you" "y/n, when did i ask?" "y/n, this is why people like your sister better than you"    "y/n, it took 25 minutes for you to notice that you had a sticky note on your back" he was freaking irritating, and somehow he was always around. You just wanted to get through year 12 without being bothered by him. You were happy that you had your brother and sister to guide you through life.

Max Haven

Max haven is a 17 year old who loves a good party. He has blonde hair and bright blue eyes, which are constantly staring. He does everything with his cousin y/n, and considers her a sister. He also does everything with his best mate Ruel. Even though ruel was famous, he still made time for his best friend, and was even taking the whole year off from touring and writing to graduate with him, they were never not together

Tom y/l/n

Tom y/l/n is y/n's older brother, he just turned 19 and was studying in uni. He did everything for his family and cared about them so much. He cared about his little sister a tiny bit more though. He had always protected her when she was in need and always will protect her. He is the brother everyone asks for

Lily y/l/n

lily y/l/n is y/n's older sister and tom's twin. She had a youtube beauty channel with quite a big following. Lily is always around her best friend Coco, which also happens to be ruel's sister. She never really understood why ruel always picks on y/n, but she knew how to listen to all y/n's rants about him. Lily always makes sure to teach her sister everything about being a girl, but did she leave out a couple of details about being in love?

Ruel Van Dijk

Ruel Van Dijk is a 17 year old boy who does every thing with his best friend Max, and that also involves his cousin Y/n. Ruel has known y/n his whole life and considers then friends, even though, he knows y/n doesn't. What he really wanted was for them to be on good terms, but he knew it wasn't that easy, he knew she hated him, he knew she didn't like all the things he called her, so why did he call her them? why did he always pick on her? was it because she was an easy target? or was is something more?