Intriguing

"Oh my God! Shut up!!" Sato yells inside the apartment room, as he slams it loudly.

Sato seethed underneath his mask.

It was early in the morning, and his Uncle just had to ruin the morning mood.

Wow.

A great way to start the day!

Seriously, though, it's not.

Wait a minute.... What time was it?

"Shoot!" Sato cursed, as he ran towards the train station.

If he's earlier, he might catch a glimpse of her.

"Maybe, I could try talking to her today? Ah, who am I kidding...? I said that to myself yesterday, and didn't even do it." Sato thought to himself.

He soon found himself in front of the train station. The train wasn't even there yet.

Wow, he really is early. There wasn't even that much of a crowd.

With his camera hanging from his neck, he got ready, turning it on.

He wanted to take a picture of her today!

Why?

Because she was cute. Period.

"Uh, settings, settings? Oh, found it-" Sato murmured under his mask, as he fumbled with the buttons on his camera, before being harshly pushed from behind.

"Hey! What's the matter with yo-..." He lost his voice.

"Sorry." The girl says with a very sleepy voice.

Sato's face reddened, underneath his mask.

Oh no.

She's too close!

He's too close!

"Hey, buddy? You okay? You look...weird, even with the surgical mask on." The girl continued, her eyes e/c (eye color) eyes, peering into his red ones.

"I'm fine!" Sato squeeked.

"If you say so." The girl shrugged her shoulders, rubbing her eyes and walking away.

"Wait- ...I-.." Sato stuttered, but she was too far away to even hear him.

Sato sighed in defeat.

"I was able to talk to her, but I sounded like a mouse. Good job, me." Sato sarcastically says.

Sato began to walk away, when another harsh collision crashed behind his back.

Sato almost lost his balance, but he was able to keep it.

"Are you kidding me?! Who is it now-...oh..." Yep. The boy lost his voice again.

It was her again.

But instead of a sleepy expression, she was now wide awake.

And scared.

"H-Hey....I'm sorry about this." She stuttered, as she clung onto his arm.

"What's wrong?" Sato asked the girl.

"There were shady men in the corner. I saw them through the mirror. I think they are waiting for me..." The girl explained.

"Nii-San, I don't think they're nice people." The girl says.

Sato internally gasped.

"Being called Nii-San by her was very cute." He though to himself.

"Let's just wait on the other side of the station. We'll get in together too, is that okay?" Sato asks.

The girl only nods.

The girl still clung to his arm, which was a very nice feeling to Sato.

"I'm never washing this jacket." He thought to himself.

"Now that I think about it... I never got Nii-San's name." The girl piped up.

Sato shook himself away from his thoughts, and listened to their conversation.

"It's not really important... You can just continue calling me Nii-San." Sato suggested.

The girl gave a small frown, but soon dissappeared.

"I'm Shio!" The girl greets.

"Very nice to meet you." Sato hummed.

Actually, no. It wasn't nice. It was GREAT! Aw, you have such a cute little adorable name too!!

It was like, getting suffocated by a huge wave of fluffy cats raining down on him.

Sato felt warm.

And he liked this feeling.

"Oh! The train is here! Let's go!" Shio exclaimed as she dragged Sato by the hand, as they headed into the train.

Even when the train already had started running, Shio still clung to Sato's arm.

Which, he was internally grateful for.

Today, he wasn't able to get a picture of you.

But he at least got a hold of you.

Isn't that nice for a change?

"My stop's here!" Shio exclaimed.

Sato frowned upon the sight of the district's name.

It was quiet a mile away from his destination.

"Well... I guess, this is where I part ways with Nii-San." Shio exclaimed.

Shio lets go of his arm, much to Sato's dismay.

Shio boarded off the train leaving Sato inside.

She looked back at him.

Giving him a small wave.

Damn.

Arrows and bullets to Sato's heart!

"I hope to see you soon!" He heard the girl exclaim as the train's doors started closing.

"I-...I will!" Sato promised.

After all.

A promise is a promise.