jungkook assasin pt.3

3rd POV
"Ahem i dont mean to interrupt but wheres you bathroom?" Tae said lazily as he just woke up. "Down the hall and to the right" you said chuckling at him. You get off the table the moment now ruined and you turned away from jungkook.

"Woah woah woah where do you think you're going we were in the middle of something" he said as he grabbed you from behind making you giggle "look kookie as much as i would like to continue i have to update my work to headquarters" you told him.

He groaned and let you go and you started to walk away "wait" he said you looked at him "what" "can i have a kiss before you go" he pouted.

You rolled your eyes playfully and went to go peck his lips but thats not what he had in store

As you tried to pull away he grabbed you by your waist and deepened the kiss you pulled away and he whined "bye kookie" you said teasingly. You walked away making sure to sway you hips because you know your booty looked good in them shorts.

Jungkook stared as you walked away once you were out of his sight he sighed and licked his lips smiling to himself about the makeout session you two just had.

He decided to just go to sleep as he had nothing else to do.

Y/N POV

I opened my computer and typed in my password I was instantly connected with hq "whats you status" "they are in my custody" "very good make sure nothing goes wrong although to catch the person whos behind this i would like them to go to an event-" "wait you want to use them as bait" "yes in order to catch whos behind this" I sighed.

"Are you insane if these boys die that would be a damn tragedy do you know how that make me feel how that would make army's feel? I dont agree with this at all" "too bad you an agent before a friend" "But-" "thats enough y/n" "MOM" "do not raise your voice at me". You rolled your eyes "y/l/n out" I closed my laptop and huffed.

You decided you would sleep on this situation and tell the boys tomorrow.

*TIME SKIP TOMORROW

3rd POV

You awoke at 6 a.m and got ready you woke up the boys and told them to get ready and to meet you back in your room they groaned but did as you told them.

To say the least you were annoyed with your mother putting their lives in danger and shit what the hell is wrong with her. After the boys finished getting ready they all met with you in your room.

They sat down on the couch and you walked in from your room with a gun in your hand loading it not saying anything with an annoyed expression on your face.

You were wearing this:

With this hairstyle:

It was silent until jin broke it "umm y/n is everything okay" "just peachy" you said with a fake smile

It was silent until jin broke it "umm y/n is everything okay" "just peachy" you said with a fake smile. "Okay heres the deal you dont have to agree to this if you dont want to ok" you said they all nodded with a curious look on their faces.

You sighed "hq wants you to take part in a mission" "YES" they all said which shocked you a bit "wait a second" that grabbed their attention.

"Its the mission that im doing right" "soooo what you want us to protect ourselves" yoongi asked "no thats my job they want to use you as bait" "oh" they all said in a shocked tone.

"But like I said you dont have to if you dont want to" "what would we have to do" hobi asked "well on your schedule you have an event coming up with lots of rich people and they want you to go to lure out the "bad people" " you told them.

"But how would they know if we are there dont they know you're protecting us" taehyung asked "stage call...its a lot of explaining dont ask".

"What happens if we dont do it " Namjoon asked "well I will have to stay with you longer until we find out whoever's targeting you 7 or i could get suspended and somebody will take over" you told them.

They all looked at each other as if they were reading each others minds then namjoon cleared his throat "we will help you on one condition" he said walking up to you with one finger up.

"And what would that be" "you teach us how to fight" he said with a smirk on his face. The rest of the members stood up behind him and nodded. "Are you sure you want to do this" "yes" they all said.

"Then lets get to work first of all we gotta yall some equipment cause this aint gonna help you" you said sliding your finger across their chest stopping at jungkook who was at the end you look up at him and winked.

"ooooooooo" all the boys said you walked away and told the boys to follow you upstairs and they did.

You were standing in front of a tiny closet "what are we doing" Namjoon said. You turned to look at them all and pointed at taehyung.

"Come here" tae stepped forwards "get in the closet" you told him. He looked at you like you were crazy. "Just trust me". He shrugged and got in the closet. "What am i suppose to do" "Nothing" you told him. You put your hand on the hand pad as it recognized your palm "unlock 2m390rh" you spoke instantly you heard taehyung spinning in the closet quickly.

You opened the door and he stumbled out now in a brand new outfit

his outfit^^^

He looked at what he was wearing and smiled "wow" you laughed and turned to the rest if them "whos next" they all raised they hands and one at a time they went in and changed.

"How is this even in here" Hobi asked "My organization owns the hotel" "they all looked surprised "come on i have to train you"

___________________________________
So hes pt.3 i stopped it here because i didn't wanna make it too long i will start the next chapter now :)