heartless Blake

TYPE

TYPE

Animatronic

GENDER

Male

OTHER

VARIATIONS

Blake the Badger
Lux Blake
Blake X (cancelled)
Dreamcatcher Blake (cancelled)
Heartless Blake

Heartless Blake is one of the animatronics of POPGOES 2: The Dead Forest.

Heartless Blake is the second Heartless Animatronic. Another outcome of Simon's anger towards Fritz, and his desperation for torture weapons to help him with his newfound philosophical ache.
Heartless Blake is probably the least disfigured character in the Heartless set, with only a missing hand, foot, and a lot of scratches visible. He was the first Non-Epitome Animatronic ever shown during POPGOES 2's development.
In the original gameplay of POPGOES 2, the Heartless Animatronics did not attack the player, but when they "activated", they would double the difficulty of their respective Epitome partner.HEARTLESS BLAKE'S MEMORY CARDAppearance

Heartless Blake is a broken-down, damaged version of the original Blake the Badger. His model is based off of the optimised version’s. He is missing his right hand and his left leg below the knee, both leaving only a couple of wires. Claw marks run down his head, hands, and the remains if his left leg, along with dents, making it seem he was damaged by force. He is missing his left eye, but his right eye is milky white and completely blank. True to his prefix, Heartless Blake has a gaping hole in his chest, where his heart module had been ripped out, leaving only stray wires.

Heartless Blake is missing his Heart module. According to a source code hint, that makes him an angry, dangerous character