Part2

Lucifer looks at him and then Charlie his baby girl and smiled softly he was over protective but he knew that this kid would be good for his baby girl . Lucifer then spoken up " I will allow you to see my daughter and be the father . But if I ever find out you hurt her I will hunt you down and make your life miserable."  Alastor smiled and pulled Charlie close " I would never hurt my charming belle."  He said as he kissed her forehead. Soon the waiter brought them their teas  and they ordered . They had fun talking about work , dreams and the baby growing in Charlie. Lucifer looked at alastor " you may come to the house whenever you like to and maybe stay once and awhile till you two are married."

Time skip

After dinner alastor and Charlie decided to go on a walk with her parents . They went to the park when a group was playing music and the moon was full and shining Charlie smiled and softly sing " kiss me beneath the milky twilight , lead me out on a moonlit floor. " she sing as she spin around and alastor blushed as Charlie parents giggled " so kiss me ." Charlie sing in a playful way as she danced around the park where the band was playing . Charlie ran by the trees giggling as alastor chased her feeling quite bold . As soon as he could he grabbed her arm and smiled " my darling are you sure you wish for a kiss?" He asked and Charlie nods yes . Alastor cupped her face and gave her a soft loving kiss. Lilith giggled and hugged her husband arm as she watch her daughter have her first kiss and Lucifer looked surprised and the. He kissed his wife cheek . Charlie hugged alastor after the kiss broke and he placed a hand on her belly which has gotten bigger he felt a tiny bit of movements.