Chapter one

Luna ran through the forest fire eyes wide. She ducked under a log looking for her brother. "Terrakion"Luna yelled, terrified. Something moved in the distance. It ran towards her pushing her against the tree behind her. "Zeraora"Luna stared. He released her backing away. He touched his chest then pointed to her. "You want me to catch you"Luna stared.

Zeraora nodded giving her a genuine smile. Luna threw a great ball at him. It hit a tree then rolled away towards a bush. Zeraora walked over to the ball. He looked at her blinking twice. He tapped the great ball with his claw. First roll, Second roll, third roll then a click came from the great ball. "I see a child over here"someone called. Luna grabbed her great ball fainting.

She awoke to the sounds of a bad fight. Zeraora roared at the men trying to help. He slashed his claws at them furiously. "Zeraora"Luna groaned, reaching towards him. She noticed she was out of the forest and in a clearing. Zeraora punched one of the men in the jaw when he got to close to her. He roared at them kicking one in the chest.

"Zeraora"Luna said, louder. Zeraora stopped turning to her. She got to her feet just as one of the men hit her partner outside his head. "Zeraora"Luna yelled. He fell onto his back breathing heavily. She fell to her knees sobbing on Zeraora's chest. He opened his eyes then closed them smiling slightly.

"Kid he's dangerous"one of the men yelled, reaching for her. "He's my partner"Luna snapped, startling him. She held the great ball up to Zeraora giving him a silent plea with her eyes. He sighed letting her return him to the great ball. Luna stood running away. She ignored the yelling of the men hurrying through the clearing.