Hello! And welcome to:

"The Day The Innocence Died"

Today, I'm starting another journey. My first book 'He's Mine' was a roller-coaster of emotions I had a difficult time letting go of, but now I'm here to present you my newest work!

At the beginning of some chapters, I'll add music pieces. As some old readers might know, my writing and storytelling is heavily influenced by music. Those songs usually create the content of each update. Therefore, I'd politely ask you to listen to them. They are strongly connected to the chapters and shouldn't be ignored.

Writing a story like this is intimidating and I can't wait to do something entirely different from 'He's Mine'. I hope you enjoy this new ride! And thank you for choosing my book! Much love :)

TW:

I've already warned you with the tags, but I'll mention it here again in case you haven't read them:

This story deals with sensitive topics, such as suicide/ murder/death and emotional, physical and sexual abuse. Domestic violence is included, so make sure to skip those parts if you feel uncomfortable.
I heavily rely on the psychological aspects of my characters. This, too, can be overwhelming for some readers, so please make sure to stop reading if something seems triggering!

The story is fictional and does not represent the actual BTS members/ other famous names mentioned. I do not own any of the media I use- the credits go to the owners.
I'm also not a native speaker, and though I'm pretty confident in English, there's still always room for improvement. So please, bear with me if I make any grammar/ spelling mistakes.

ALSO: I'm from Europe but not English, so there might be some historical inaccuracy. I always make sure to do enough research, but if you do happen to be a historian, I am very, very sorry.

Enjoy reading!

- Lizzy