Prologue

A girl is shown standing at the balcony. It was raining heavily outside. The entire scenario is looking so beautiful. The sound of rainfall was making the environment more fascinating. The girl tiptoed a little outside to feel the raindrops. She closed her eyes as the droplets were touching her face. Her wet untied hair was making her more beautiful. Suddenly she heard a capturing sound.

Click...

She stands on her feet and said...

Girl: Karan....

They are revealed to be Karan and Preeta.

Karan: Hold on babydoll hold on.

He clicked another picture of her. He looked at the picture and smilingly said...

Karan: Perfect..

Preeta smiled a little and said...

Preeta: Imperfect waise bhi tumhe lgta konsa photo hay??

Karan: Ek bhi nhi. Because meri babydoll sbse jyada perfect hay.

Preeta: Hmmm. Lekin yeh batao tum yaha kya kr rhe ho??

Karan pulled her close by her waist.

Karan: Wo kya hay na tumhare bina ghar me mn nhi lg rha tha. To aa gaya tumse milne.

Preeta: Ab mil liya na?? To jao. Kl sham ke bad main officially tumhari hi hone wali hoon.

Karan: I'm waiting for the moment.

Preeta: Me too.

He kissed on her forehead.

Karan: I love you.

Preeta: I love you too.

He left. Preeta smiled a little remembering the moments. Suddenly Karan shouted...

Karan: Waise main tumhara car leke ja rha hoon because mera car kharab ho gaya hay.

Preeta: Karan Luthra....

But he ran away. Preeta chuckled.

Yeh or iska car. Kabhi nhi sudhar sakta. Lekin jo bhi ho hum mile bhi to the isi wajah se.

Kuch samajh nhi aa rha hay na?? Aaiye main samjhati hoon.