Steven Universe- Kevin

Beach City-Kevin's house-12:43PM

(Yes, I know, technically this guy doesn't count as being in a book. But c'mon. it's Kevin.)

Kevin entered his house as he would any other day, but he realized it was pitch black after he shut the door. Kevin felt confused and slightly worried until he spoke.

Kevin: Huh? I thought I left the lights on.

Kevin looked around his home, only to yelp in fear to see two Wine red eyes staring directly at him.

Kevin: Hey! W-who's there?!

He then saw a set of pearly white, sharp fanged teeth smiling at him, giggling menacingly. Kevin felt for the light switch on his wall until he found it and flipped it on, only too see that one of his lights worked and the rest didn't. Seeing the silhouette of a tall figure holding a sharp object he quickly grabbed his handgun and pointed it at the figure.

Kevin: G-get away from m-me! I-I-I 'm w-warning you! 

???:Hehehehaha. Go ahead. Shoot me. See what happens.

Kevin shot at the silhouette. The shots he fired didn't seem to do anything. The figure walked towards him as he blindly fired shots. He ran out of ammunition and couldn't make out the figure's details before feeling the sharp pain of being stabbed in his arm, falling down and slowly passing out, seeing the figure loom over him.

???:Remember... there will be some momentary discomfort.

Kevin passed out. what seemed like seconds past and Kevin was woken up in a dark area underground. 

Kevin: What? Where am I? 

Kevin tried to move, but his legs were tied together and he was hanging from the cieling by his arms. 

Kevin: Hey! Who did this?! 

He then saw the same red eyes appear, this time they were approching him. 

Kevin: Hey! Hey! Are you the one who did this?

A dim green light switched on and I was revealed.

Me: Kevin, Kevin, Kevin... of course it was me!

Kevin: You again!?!

Me: Aww... you missed me?

Kevin: Fuck no! I hope you die in a fucking fire you asshole!

Me: This will be fun.. Hahahahahahaha!!!

I then pull pliers out of nowhere. 

Kevin: What are you gonna do with tho-

I hold Kevin's mouth open and pull one of his teeth out with the pliers.

Kevin: AAAAAAHH!!! FUCK!!! FUCKING HELL!!! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU-

I did it again.

Kevin: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Kevin coughed up blood. I pulled out a knife and proceeded to cut his bonds (James Bond) loose.

Kevin: You motherfucker!

Kevin tried to punch me, but I caught his fist and kicked him into the wall. The cycle repeated until he was too weak to get up.

Kevin. I... I... ugh...

I then walk over to a table and grab a crowbar and table salt. I walked over to him.

Kevin: No... no, please...

I then stabbed Kevin in the eye with the end of the weapon.

Kevin: AAAH!!! Gah.. ah!

Continuing, I then dabbed a bit of salt in his crushed eye, severely burning it.

Kevin: AAAAHH!!! Fuckin- ah! Ah!! AAAHH!!!

Cranking it up about 16 notches, I screwed the cap off and poured all of the salt in his wound.

Kevin: AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! Ah!!! Oh fuck- ow!!! Goddamnit, fuck!! Why- aaaahh!!! 

I then smacked Kevin with the crowbar. Not getting a response from him. I then went to a table after dropping the crowbar in front of Kevin.

Kevin: Huh?

Kevin grabbed the crowbar and slowly limped towards me. Trying to be quiet to catch me off guard

Me: Baseball? Nah.

I tossed the baseball over my shoulder, hitting Kevin in the nose and breaking it.

Kevin: Mhh! 

Me: Gun? Too quick.

I threw the gun behind me. It fired when it hit the ground and shot Kevin through the leg.

Kevin: MHMHMNNN!!

Once Kevin got behind me, he raised the crowbar and attempted to hit me. I grabbed his arm and shot him twice in his shoulder before grabbing a knife and cutting three of his fingers clean off. I stabbed him in the hand and head-butt him

Kevin: AAAAAAAHHH!!!!

Kevin fell onto the floor and dislocated his foot.

Kevin: AAH! OH!! MY ARM! AAH!!! F-FUCK!

I bent down to get to his level.

Me: Hey. Ya tried.

Kevin tried to crawl away but the loss of blood was too much to handle. He died and I left with none of the blame.

Kevin-Eliminated