~New Day~

Sven's POV

It was a few days after the incident, and Water Sheep and I spent every moment we could together. We visited Joergon the Second, Signe, and the farms every now and again. But the ghastly gaze of Theodore remained. Burning through every pixel of Water Sheep. And the anger of the swede remained, as did the shovel and bars.

The sun was rising above the horizon, glowing over Broland. The lake seemed to glow as the light gently beamed on the surface.

I stirred, my face in his wool, and my paws dropped lazily into the current. My ears twitched slightly and I raised my head. Water sheep quietly baaed in disapproval.

"Sorry, love." I muttered, sitting up.

He grunted in reply.

I stood, slipping into the depths of his pool. Just like how we met. But this time, I wasn't blinded. This time, I felt warmth and happiness when I felt his wool against my fur. He spun to face me, the sun reflecting in his gaze. I buried my muzzle in the wool on his neck.

"Much floof." I muttered.

He laughed a little, before we heard the familiar ding.

'sub2pewdiepie12 has joined the game.'

The previously asleep cows, chickens, and sheep woke instantly, beginning their complaints. Joergon the Second stirred, glancing around his surroundings.

"GOOD MORNING GAMERSSS! It's Minecraft day, my favorite kind of day!!" The swede exclaimed to seemingly no one.

He uttered a few more useless sentences before seeing Water Sheep and I. Cuddled together. In the water. Oops.

"Sven? OHH GOD NOO," He snickered lightly, "Uhh, Sven is lost again sorry guys." He uttered, trying to get me to teleport to him.

What will today bring?

------------

UM SO THIS CHAPTER IS VERYYY OVERDUE. I APOLOGIZE. I FORGOT ABOUT THIS BECAUSE OF SCHOOL AND SOCCER. BUT I'M SO SORRY!!

Thank you for those of you who favorites this story! I love reading your comments and I love the support! Thank you so so much!!

Don't choke on Cheez-Its,

-Lynxx (who is an idiot and very sorry)