8

☁☁☁

"Polnareff!!" Avdol busted into the bedroom, slamming open the door. He screamed as he shot up into a seating position "what!?" Polnareff screamed, his heart racing from the sudden entrance.

Avdol looked at him with a worried expression as Polnareff noticed you were gone "Avdol...?" He spoke up in a questionable tone.

...

"Y/n is gone, I can't find her any where, no signs of her" He said panicking "and if she was kidnapped I don't think she'd be ready to fight yet!"Avdol began panicking more as Polnareff did also "whoa, wait, so, she's not here at all?" He asked as he stood up from the bed walking towards the other man.

"Yes! I've been looking for the passed hour" Avdol turned around, trying to think of a solution. "What are we gonna do!?" Polnareff asked again as he walked passed Avdol and walked to the living room looking out the window.

"I don't know thats what I'm trying to figure out!" He answered in frustration as he speed walked over to the room Polnareff was in and began pacing back and forth thinking.

"Did you look around the city, the forest?" Polnareff questioned and Avdol nodded "Yes, she could not have traveled that far, and if she had gone out she would have left a note.."

"Hm.." The men both stopped talking to think for a moment.

"What time is it?" Polnareff asked and Avdol looked at the clock behind him on the wall in the kitchen "eight o'clock" He answered. "And so if we fell asleep around one...then she should be at least out of the city" Polnareff says, still trying to think what may have happened.

"But what if she di-" Avdol said but then there was a knock on the door.

The two men looked at each other then slowly walked over to the door. Avdol slowly opened it..

"You guys locked me out!" You say.

"Y/n?" The both questioned.

"What?"

"We thought you were in danger!" Polnareff exclaimed as he hugged you tightly "you scared me half to death!" He picked you up and smiled.

'This guy is already getting on my nerves..'

"Heh, sorry about that! I kinda woke up early and decided to go back to that spot last night, but then I fell asleep by accident" You laughed nervously and Polnareff looked at Avdol "you said you looked around the forest"

"I did, I even checked the spot and she wasn't even there" Avdol answered honestly.

It fell silent.

"Heh..well, we should get inside!" You suggest as you hop out of Polnareffs arms and walk inside.

The two men looked at each other, Avdol being suspicious of you and Polnareff just being confused.

...

"Mph.." You groan as you opened your eyes slowly, lifting up your head. Seeing only a little bit of light in your view. You felt around yourself, noticing your ankles and wrists were tied, along with your mouth being covering with a rag.

"!?" You panicked as you had no idea where the hell you were or how you even got there.

You look around to see if you could cut the rope with anything, then you realize you can use Maiden Blue.

Maiden Blue came out and cuts the rope with water, of course making it go at a speed and taking a blade form. The rope cut clean and you were free.
"Thanks Maiden" You smile as your stand and they nod then disappear. You stood up and look around, feeling the walls until you bump into a table. Feeling around the table, with only little light you had you found a cloth like fabric on the side.

But then feeling up, you put both hands on the object and find a pocket then a pen "Wait a second..." You move your hands up and find yourself touching someone's cheek. You scream and step back into a chair and fell.

A chuckled could be heard and a screeching of a chair against the hard floor.

"Looks like you found me" The voice said, it sounded somewhat scratchy but not to scratchy. More like a growl tone, it was obviouly a male.

Your heard their footsteps coming towards you and the you saw a hand come out, it had a white glove on it. You look up to where the persons fave would be, you could see the outline but not anything specific like the hair or eyes.

"I won't bite" He said.

"Ehh..." You mumbled scooting away but then the voice growlee and grabbed your arms pulling you up.

"You are...Kakyoins cousin...correct?" The male slowly asked you.

"Y-yes" You awnsered "why?"

You could just tell that the man was smiling from the slight chuckle you could here, as he suddenly kissed you.

You jumped and tried to pull back, not wanting him to be touching you "Don't! I already have someone I love!" You screamed as you bumped into the table. The man chuckled again, then the chuckle turned into a laugh.

"You think I don't know that!?" He questioned, his laugh fading quickly as his tone got rougher with anger in it. You grew scared, but then realized you need to stick up for yourself. Besides, you knew how to use your stand at least a little bit.

"Y/n" His voice filled the silence, along with the tapping of his shoes coming towards you slowly. You pushed your body more against the table as he carresed your cheek. "It's been..so long" He said softly "that you don't even recognize my own voice anymore.."

Your eyes widened slightly "wh-what do you mean?.." You asked quietly and the man stayed silent...as he slowly took his hand away and stepped back.

The lights flickered on, and his figure appeared.

He had dirty blonde hair, along with a dark red shirt and brown long coat with black pants and shiney shoes. His green eyes glimmering in the light.

As a smile grew across his face.

"H-hasumi..." you whispered, shocked.
"Do you remember me now? My precious y/n.."

☁☁☁

^^Wonder how this is gonna turn ouuttt :)^^