SOULMATES

Joe POV : ( You - Julianna )

you're making breakfast, eggs and bacon. "Good morning Julie." I hug you from behind. "Good morning my baby." Your voice. It's makes me wonder how things could've been so different.

I killed a innocent woman. Guinevere Beck. I loved her, but she didn't love me as much as i did, and you love me more than she ever did.But you fixed me. Put me back together like i didn't know anyone could, julianna.

"Hey baby, want to go to the park with Hannah later?" Hannah.. She's that bitch. The one who thinks she knows everything about a person from a glance.

Like Peaches...

Hannah think she knows me. And she does. she knows what i did to beck and everyone else, but is a pussy to come out and say it. I know myself. That everything i did in my past, was for love, for beck.

And she knows it too.

• later •

"Hey Hannah!" Julie said as she went up to her sister. I just stood back and waved. Hannah being Hannah, she rolled her eyes. But does it look like i give a shit.

Hannah goes to bathroom, and when i look back at you, I see you sit down on the swing by yourself. "Joe, come here love!" You said as you hopped of the swing.

You patted down the swing signaling me to sit. "Julianna what are you doing." I smilie at her. Knowing that she's mine. I sit down and you sit down on the opposite swing, and put your legs onto my lap. "Cmon baby! Put your legs around mine!" Then it came to me as i smiled.

Banana split!

Your the best thing that has happend in the past 4 months, and nothing is in the way, except for one thing.

Your sister.

authors note: sorry this is short and not that good. It was pretty rushed <3 .