The Future

Multiverse Found...

The Future...

Shadow: "ooooo this is a good one"

Nexu: " What's this one about Mrs Wolf"

Shadow: "well remember when i said that there could be a Future one, that shows Mido's Future"

They all nodded. " So we get to see young Midoriya's future" All Might said curios on what there about to see. "YEP!!!!" Shadow yelled excitedly. A Lot of people could be heard saying stuff like, 'wonder what we're going to see', 'oh this is going to be great', 'i wonder if he will be married' (you should know who said that, (shoto) ). 

"oh before i start i want to bring a few more people here" just then Shadow snapped her fingers and a portal opens up and out pops: Inko Midoriya, The rest of the Todoroki family (minus rei sorry, she will posibley come later) The wild, wild pussycats, Kota and Eri.

As soon as the two small children looked around they ran strait up to Izuku. "Deku-nii where are we" Kota says hugging Mido. "yea Izu-nii where are we" Eri says worried as she hugs Mido tight.

Inko soon saw Izuku and ran up to him and almost knocked him down. ( Did i forget to mention Mido is standing up because he saw the two kids running up to him). "W-Where are w-we Izuku" Inko says scared. Mido just smiled as he looked at the three hugging him tight.

"i can answer that" Shadow said as everyone looked at her.

AFTER A LONG EXPLANATION

Inko was sitting next to All Might, Shoto's Siblings were sitting on the left of Shoto while Mido and the two kids where sitting to his right. Eri was on Mido's lap and Kota was on Shoto's lap.

"OH so we're going to see different multiverses of my son" inko said trying to understand. "exactly Inko, ok are we ok to get started" Shadow asked as everyone nodded. *snap* And the screen turned back on.

They can see a plain white door that looked brand new, the handle started to wobble. As soon as the door opened you can see a talk man with messy green hair shaved on each side and a black singlet on.

( Like this minus the gloves)

Everyone was either shocked,blushing or impressed

Everyone was either shocked,blushing or impressed. Shoto was almost about to have a nosebleed. Shadow saw everyone's reaction and giggled a bit.

As he started to walk he yawned, he walked past few other doors. One had Fish and water splash stickers on it, and the other had a pink sign that says 'Princess' and a couple of flower stickers on it, and the last door was painted th red at the top white in the middle and green down the bottom. As he walked past he gave a big bright smile and continued walking to a kitchen.

"Does Deku-kun have kids?" Uraraka asks while looking at Shadow who is sitting next to Denki. Shadow smiles big and says "In fact he does". Deku started to Blush about having kids.