Filter Chapter

Lilly's POV 

I was getting ready for school getting dressed in my yellow, white, purple and black Lakers retro 13 jordans along with my jersey doing my hair in a poofy ponytail then went downstairs seeing my dad on the couch reading a book.  "you ready for school?" he asked not looking up.  "yeah is Uncle Stefan still here?" I asked looking at my father while he turned the page of his book.   "He left to pick up Elena" Dad said while I nodded my head going into the kitchen getting a pop-tart eating it then went back into the living room seeing dad had a drink in his hand.   "come on little one don't want you late for school" Dad said putting his now empty cup down we walked out the house getting into his car.  "what was the book you were reading?" I asked looking at my father who was looking at the the road with a emotionless facial expression.  "Nothing you need to worry your little head about" Dad said pulling into the my school he kissed my head taking my face in his hands.  "come straight to the grill after school love you" He said I nodded getting out the car going inside the school going to my locker.

When I got to my classroom I saw I was the first as always. "hey Lilly you know you can go walk around with your friends?" Mr. Banks my biology teacher said unpacking his things for class. "I don't have any friends and I wanted to get here before everyone came" I said while my teacher nodded then the bell rung and students started coming in and some boy caused my things to fall on the ground.   "might want to pick it up loser"  the boy said I was about to get up but Mr. Banks stopped me.  "How about you pick up her things Cody" Mr. Banks said walking over towering over the boy looking into his eyes we watched as 'Cody' picked up my things putting them back in front of me then looked up at our teacher.  "Now go sit down and don't bother Lilly again" Mr.Banks said while Cody walked passed me giving a death glare.

During school people kept saying it was my fault that Cody got in trouble I even got my hair pulled for it but like always I didn't say anything.... After school I walked to the grill just like I was told I went to the bathroom first then looked for my Dad spotting him at the bar drinking bourbon so I walked over to him putting my arms around his waist burring my face in his stomach since he's sitting on a stool.  "I ordered you a burger" Dad said while I nodded my head wanting to hide in my father's dark clothes forever.  "You ok?" He asked stroking my hair.  "Yeah" I lied sitting next to him on a stool seeing my burger, fries and peach tea sat in front of me so I started eating in silence while a lady came up to my father and flirted with him causing me to shake my head I looked over seeing my Uncle and his friends over by the pool table so I went over knowing Dad was distracted.  "Hey Uncle Stefan" I said hugging his waist looking at everyone waving.  "How was school?" my uncle asked looking down at me.  "It was ok" I lied with a fake smile blocking out the talking and laughing I decided to walk back over to my Dad who was walking out side with the bar lady I followed watching as he talked to the woman then leaned in biting her then let her fall to the ground never seeing a dead body before I was truly scared.

Damon's POV

The lady at the bar was annoying I just rolled my eyes looking into her eyes telling her to follow me outside.  While I was feeding I didn't know my daughter was watching so when I turned around I saw my daughter standing there looking at the dead body with tears falling down her face.  "Go to my car and stay there" I said trying to stay calm but I saw she was in a trance which was starting to piss me off.  "Lilly!" I yelled causing her to jump and nod her head doing what she was told while I looked down at the body picking it up then vamp sped to the woods dumping the body then vamp sped back to my car seeing my daughter sitting there looking out the window.  "what were you doing outside?" I asked looking at my daughter who wasn't facing me but I could sense her fear.  "Lillian talk now!" I demanded pulling over stopping the car making her look at me by grabbing her face.  "you were leaving so I followed I didn't know you were going to go feed" my daughter said tears falling down her face.  "I'm sorry I scared you that wasn't what I wanted" I said letting go of Lilly's face starting the car driving home.

Lilly's POV

When we got home I walked slowly inside Dad behind me closing the door behind us I was scared but not at him (At the moment).  I watched Dad get some bourbon then sat on the edge of the couch looking into the fire I nodded my head getting a idea so I ran upstairs quickly took a shower getting into my Miami heat pajamas and house shoes then went back downstairs seeing him in the same spot I went over to him taking him by surprise I sat in his lap my head on his shoulder.  "I love you so much baby" Dad said stroking my hair.  "I love you too Daddy" I said snuggling up in his warmth I could feel myself falling asleep.

Damon's POV

I looked down seeing my little girl asleep so I got up putting my glass on the coffee table then went upstairs to Lilly's room putting her down in her bed tucking her in and kissed her head.  "Never forget how much I love you" I whispered stroking her hair then went to my room taking a shower changing into some pajama pants not wearing a shirt as usual reading call of the wind until I got sleepy.

The next morning I woke up early thank God it was the weekend I went to my bathroom brushed my teeth changing my clothes into my normal all black then went downstairs seeing Zach and my daughter playing a basketball game on the TV.  "Morning Daddy" Lilly said pausing the game running over to my hugging me I hugged back watching her walk back over to the couch continuing to play her game with Zach who I nodded my head at going to the basement getting a bloodbag drinking it then went back upstairs pouring myself some bourbon then sat next to my daughter feeling her lean closer to me I kissed the side of her head.  "Can we go to the frozen yogurt shop?" Lilly whispered looking up at me.  "I don't mind but go put some clothes on" I said looking down at my daughter who excitedly did as she was told then later came down dressed in black joggers a white shirt and some black and white Adidas and her hair down.  "let's go Zach" I said looking at my nephew knowing he needed a break from his brooding and boring life.... When we got to the place I let Lilly order for me she sat in my lap while me and Zach talked then after the frozen yogurt we went to the comic book store seeing how happy my little girl was today made me happy.  

After a long day we finally went home I saw my brother and Elena sitting on the couch my daughter went to tell them what we did today then she went upstairs I could here the shower going while I got a drink.  "Here's the mail from Lilly's school" Zach said handing a envelope to me I opened it reading it which was Lilly's report card which was all As.  "Is that my report card?" my daughter asked walking over to me thinking she was in trouble.  "Yup" I said handing it to her seeing a smile on her face. "Good job sweetheart" I said putting her report card on the mini bar sitting on the couch Lilly following getting into my lap. "What'd we doing tomorrow?" Lilly asked while I played with her curls.  "Me and you are having a Daddy daughter day how does that sound?" I asked tapping her bottom.  "Can I sleep with you" Lilly asked while I nodded then stood up walking upstairs biding my brother and Elena good night putting Lilly in my bed tucking her in seeing she was already asleep then I went to take a shower changing into some pajamas with a black shirt getting into bed pulling my little girl closer to me kissing her head falling asleep dreaming about Katherine.

-HEY EVERYONE THIS IS A FILTER CHAPTER I NEED IDEA'S HAVE BAD CASE OF WRITERS BLOCK :'( ANYWAY LOVE YOU 3000 STAY BLESSED AND NEVER FORGET HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU.