FIRST DAY I GO TO COLLEGE

8:00 am ..ding ding ...

Mom: yena wake up ...go to college...

Yena : mom please i don't want to go to college..

Mom:why?

Yena:because i don't have friend..and i don 't know where should i go eat..and with whom I need to go eat..please mom i don't want to go to college..

Mom:but , you can eat with your brother and you can talk with your brother ...

Yena:.mom i don't want to talk with brother ...

Mom:why ?

Yena : mom , brother always famous at school..so when i go to collage many girl wait for him and walk with him ...so when i can talk to him...

Mom: wow...really ...i proud because i have handsome son ..don 't worry yena,.i will ask brother to talk with you and eat with you ..so don't give reason again.. Wake up , go to collage right now...

Yena:ok mom ..

Mom: i know you brother handsome and famous ..

Yena: do you think brother handsome..

Mom:yes..look your brorher ..he tall , fair , handsome...

he tall , fair , handsome

Yena :ok ok ..letś stop talk about him..

After 10 minit  shower

Yena:mom...mom...mom...come

here..

Mom:why ...yena..why..

Yena: mom look my clothes beautiful or not..

Mom:yena you always beautiful ..when you wear something you always beatiful..

Yena : thank mom

Mom: stop look at your clothes go eat breakfast right now ..after that go downstairs and go to college with your brother..

Yena:what with my brother ..mom i don't want go with him..

Mom: yena do not be stubborn ... Hurry up ango  eat...