The game- Chapter 1

(y/n)= your name
Use your own age and appearance.

"Sooooo? How was your day?" You asked Katsuki as he came home. "Fine." He responded and went upstairs.

You followed him. "What did you do?" You asked curiously, you don't have a quirk, so you can't get into U.A..

"Things. Now get away." Katsuki said. He wanted to close the door, but you put your foot between the door, keeping it open. He gave you a furious look.

"What?" He groaned. "I hate you." You said and stuck your tongue out to him. He rolled his eyes. "I hate you too." He responded.

Time skip, same day:

"Stupid idiot!" You yelled at Katsuki. "Shithead!" He yelled back. Since you are his sister, he doesn't curse at you (for example, he doesn't call you a *itch), but he's still Katsuki.

"Stop! Both of you!" Mitsuki yelled. "Old lady, stay out of this!" Katsuki yelled. "He started!" You yelled.

"Calm down, calm down everyone." Masaru said nervously.

Mitsuki grabbed your and Katsuki's arm, she dragged you two upstairs and pushed you in a room, she took your phones and gave you a cardboard game. She locked the door.

"Open the door! You stupid old lady!" Katsuki said while banging on the door. "I'll die! I'll die!" You dramatically yelled.

"You two have to learn to get along. Play that game." Mitsuki said and walked away.

Katsuki stopped yelling and banging on the door when he saw it didn't help at all. He cursed under his breath.

You sighed and looked at him. You grabbed the cardboard game and read the instructions outloud. "Shut up." Katsuki said. You ignored him and continued.

"Shall we play?" You asked. He sighed. "Damn...Fine." He muttered.

You two started playing. "Ha! I win!" You said and did a little victory dance. "How did you do that!?" Katsuki said. You shrugged. "I'll beat you, brat. You little- How about this?!" Katsuki said and he threw the dice... "Pffff..." You bursted out laughing when you saw he got 'one', the lowest.

Katsuki grabbed onto your shoulders. You suddenly stopped laughing abruptly as you saw the cardboard was glowing.

"What are you looking at, shithead?" Katsuki said, shaking your shoulders a little. He followed your gaze and looked shocked as he saw the cardboard. "What the fu-?!" He got cut as you two suddenly got 'sucked' up into the game.

You opened your eyes and looked shocked as you saw that you're in a whole different world. A forest.

"Get your ass off me." Katsuki growled. You noticed you sat on his stomach. "Whatever." You said while getting up, before falling on purpose on his stomach again. He groaned and pushed you away, making you fall on the ground. He glared at you, before looking at his surroundings.

"Where the hell are we?! What's this place?!" Katsuki said, irritated and confused. "No idea..." You said. You suddenly noticed what he was wearing (picture above). "...Are you trying to show off your abs/ six pack?" You joked, even if this wasn't a good moment for jokes.

He looked. "Hah?! I'm wearing other clothes?!" Katsuki shouted. You looked and saw that you are wearing different clothes too, a black dress and boots (choose your own clothes, what you want to wear). You two are armed with weapons. 

"Mom and dad don't know where we are..." You said. "That stupid old lady...It's her fault that we got here!" Katsuki said. "Katsuki, it's not mom's fault. She didn't know we would get here. It's actually our- well more like, your  fault, but anyway...We don't really get along...and mom wanted to change that." You responded. Katsuki huffed. "And now we are here. In a whole- I don't even know what this damn place is!" Katsuki said.

"Be a little quiet, will ya? You'll get us into danger." You said and frowned a little. " 'Danger'? What?! What's so dangerous here?!" Katsuki shouted. You two suddenly heard a loud animal-like sound. 

You two gulped and looked at each other. "What was that...?" You mumbled.