~ My Love Pt.3 ~

"Is this on? Okay, my name...Kurako Sinikatsuki. I'm a man happily married to my wife, Akina Sinikatsuki. After 3 years of our marriage, we started having fights after fights and I go to the bar every night before going home so I could relieve all the stress and frustration. My wife found out and told me to stop drinking when we solved that little problem we had; I didn't stop drinking though and one night I met Maria. I flirted with her and fooled around with her and...that's the last time I drank. Just when I thought I let my drinking problem go and everything is normal as it should be...I got kidnapped..by the same one I fooled around with..."

"My love! You're awake! You're finally awake!"

"She killed my co-worker, sold my house while trapping me in hers..and for a woman is she strong...and violent...If I ever violate against her will, my life will be at risk...but I was still destined to just escape from her captivity and live a peaceful life with my wife...so I got the police to come here and rescue me. And by the time Maria came to get interrogated, that's where everything went upsidedown. Her lies along with the alcohol in my system caught the cops' attention as if she already planned for that specific situation. Now I looked like the mad man and they left me with this....crazy woman..."

"My love~ Hold still okay~?"
"A-A-a....AAAAAHHH!!!"

"She chopped my index finger right off my hand...leaving me in intense pain. And I...think I passed out for I remember waking up in her lap. I hated her...I hated her so much...and to think her little comfort actually worked on me...how was it even possible...? Even when she started undressing, I immediately just forced up on her...it's as if...my body moved on it's own and pleasured her even more than I even pleasured my wife...I want to say it's horrible but...d-dammit...! Anyway...soon after, she told me she was pregnant.."

"My love, good news!"
"What is it Maria?"
"I'm pregnant my love! I'm pregnant with our child!!"

"I had...mixed feelings hearing the news...I was happy but angry because she's the mother and I now have to really stick around and take care of her for the sake of...my child. I told my wife about it when I got the chance and she was mad about it, the fact that I actually did it with her...If I told her what actually happened, she wouldn't believe me so I told her she forced me in a very violent way. 7 months past and the baby was finally born, it was a beautiful baby girl.."

"She's so beautiful my love. Our lovely daughter."
"Y-Yeah..."
"I wonder what we should name her? Oh I know! We'll name her...Stella."

"We named her Stella, and to be honest...I love her so so much...she's so adorable....I take really good care of her because...I planned that I'm gonna finally escape from Maria..with Stella. Meet my wife at the Cathedral and-"
"My Love!"

I stopped the recorder immediately looking at Maria. "O-Oh hey Maria."
"Hm? What're you doing? Recording?"
"Uh yeah. A little message for Stella to listen when she grows up."
"Oh sweet! Can I record one too?"
"Uh, s-sure Maria. Go ahead." I scoot over and she push the record button.
"Hi Stella sweetiee! Uhhmm..."

I sit back and watch as Maria record her message and then stopped the recording.
"My love, I'm gonna go out for a while. I think I'm gonna be home by night fall."
"Oh, okay. Stay safe."
"I will. Be sure to behave yourself."

Maria happily get out of the room and I breathe in and out as I get ready for my plan. I wait until Maria leaves the house and I search for Stella. She must've taken Stella with her...dammit. Well...This could be only opportunity I got to get out of here so...I'm gonna have to go without her.

_________________Time Skip__________________

Kurako destroying all the cameras in the house, set out to the Cathedral to meet Akina and for a 15 minute wait, she finally came.
"Honey!" Kurako run over to her greeting her with a big hug and a kiss.
"Oh am I glad to see you again Kurako."
"I'm so glad to see you too baby," They kiss again and Akina pulls away looking around Kurako.
"Where's the child?"
"She.....has the child with her.."
"Oh...Well I'm still here, right?"
"Of course hon. Of course."
"So where to now...?"
"I'm not sure...somewhere out of country...somewhere she won't find me.."
"We'll see when we get there."
"Yeah," Kurako says then hugs Akina again.
"Honey....I know...I miss you too..."

"So...This is where you were..." The two married couple yelp and was shocked to see Maria pushing baby Stella in a stroller. The two shiver in fear looking in her eyes as they were really dark red and blank. Maria slipping a knife from her long sleeve, left Stella in the stroller and walk straight over to them with a killer intent. Kurako trying to guard whimpering Akina from Maria, Maria easily push him away from her and jabs the knife hard in her stomach twice. Maria watching as Akina screams loudly in pain and agony then slits her neck wide open gazing at her slowly falling on the ground and stopped moving.

"Akina!!"
Maria then turns around walking straight over to Kurako and Kurako trying to run away was backed against the wall. Maria gives a cold and blank stare as she begin to stab him, over, and over, and over, and over again until he's about to fall over, she moves out of the way for him to fall on the floor as she get on top of his dying corpse and keep stabbing him as tears start forming in her eyes. When she finally stops, the sound of sirens begin to surround the cathedral and a few cops walk in on her at gun point.

"Freeze! Hands on your head now!!"
"Wait hold your fire! There's a child by her!"

The two cops slowly got close to her and Maria putting her cold gaze at them grab one of them and stab him in the chest. The second cop aiming his gun at her got fidgety because of Stella in the mix and got shot in the chest by Maria as she grabbed the gun from the first cop. The others outside calls for reinforcements seeing they're dealing with someone extremely dangerous. They become aware of Stella close to her so they equip their batons and taser guns as they each go in the cathedral in squads of 5. The first squad all got shot in the head and the second squad got shot dead also.

The third and fourth squad all got killed by Maria trying to take her down using close combat before the rest outside the cathedral call in for the swat team and it was a long wait for them to arrive. Maria begins to twitch like a maniac as she gazes at all of the corpse around her and Stella busy playing with her tiny feet. The swat team trying to think of a way to get Maria, a group of 28 rushes in throwing smoke grenades so half could take down Maria while the other half gets the child.

Maria realizing their strategy stabs one straight through his neck and grabs his sub machine gun as she stands in front of Stella's stroller shooting at the other swat teams. The remaining ones took cover and Maria swiftly moving over to each of their covers shots them all finishing the round on one of them in rage.

Maria's eyes begin to glow a bright blood red as she goes over back to where Stella is protecting Kurako's corpse and her. Just as she was prepared for the rest of them,
"M-Momma," hearing baby Stella's first word immediately calms Maria down from her rage and she looks over at Stella as she begins to weep. Maria then kneels down looking as Stella stretches her arms holding  her cheeks. Maria smiles in tears being in baby Stella's comfort.

"My sweetheart...oh I love you so much....heh..looks like mommy disappointed you..disappointed us...but..I don't feel so bad because I know...you'll do better than me when the time comes."

Maria then pull away from Stella with a passionate smile on her face and begins to remove the head of Kurako with her knife and holds it tight between her arms. "Now we can never be apart from each other again..."

Maria then decides to give herself up when another set march up to her and fearing what she may do to them, they politely escort her behind the swat truck while retrieving Stella who starts to cry for her mom.

"....Poor kid...to have to experience all of this..." one of them says trying to hush her.
"Hm. Well we gotta have to take her to the station to have her sent to foster homes."
"Yeah....roger."
"A kid like her will be adopted in no time, so stop worrying about it."
"You're right. My bad.."
"Alright let's go...we lost a lot of our team just for this girl."