The Ride of His Life

Oh Goddess…!

It's the only thought that crosses Ashe's hazy mind in that moment. It's a prayer that's been answered, yet is one that is beseeching all the same.

He's on top of you, the person he's loved since his academy days. He's doing something so lewd, something so sinfully pleasurable, that he felt like he could burst right then and there - with you. Had he not been beholden to the entire experience, every last one of his senses ripe and raw, he might have thought he was dreaming. A sweaty, suffocating, wonderful dream.

A pitchy moan floats from his lips, feeling the sensation of the toy wrapped around you filling him up so completely, so fully. The archer had never thought in his wildest dreams that he would earn your interest, let alone be on top of you, taking your cock inside of him.

"How's it feel, baby?" you cooed, gently squeezing his hand that was clutched so tightly to yours, grasping you as a tether to reality as his mind threatened to leave him.

"B-Big…" he gasps, eyelashes fluttering. "But good… very good…"

"Happy to hear it" you smiled up at him, gently unwrapping one of your hands from his to settle it lovingly on his delightfully red cheek. "You took it so well, Ashe. You're such a good boy"

He didn't know how it was possible but he flushed even darker at your words. He had to wonder if his freckles were even visible anymore through this feverish haze.

There was something in him, something stubborn that wanted to tell you not to call him that, that he was a grown man now, not a little boy. Then there was another feeling, something far more powerful and yearning that craved for you to call him a "good boy" for the rest of his days.

"Whenever you're ready you can move. Set whatever pace you want and if you decide you want me to take the reigns let me know"

How was it that just you being so attentive to him was so unbelievably attractive?

"A-Are you sure about this?" he asked, half lidded eyes full of concern. "I mean… it's not as if I've done anything for you"

"Aww, Ashe"

Goddess, your giggle was so cute.

"Right now this is about you, we can worry about me later. Besides-" the mischief in your voice sent a shiver up his spine. "- it's not like you're the only one enjoying this. I loove making you moan and go crazy, sweet heart"

Ashe could feel his cock twitch at those words, knees growing weaker than they were before.

"Hehe, I see" he's not sure how he managed to muster up a chuckle but the thing is sheepish at best. "T-Then I suppose… this is okay?"

"Yes my love" you encouraged, never shirking that smile from your face. "Just enjoy yourself"

Honestly, at this point, his body was feeling too much of everything to deny or argue further.

"Thank you, my love" it's the first thing he's able to say without quivering.

His free hand slides up to cover the one you had on his face, gently lacing his fingers into the spaces between yours and he guides your palm to his lips. He places a sweet kiss there, turning to look you in the eyes - subsequently becoming blinded by the sheer love in your expression - before clutching your hand in his again, evermore being used as an anchor.

Slowly he lifts himself up, moaning softly as your cock slides against his walls, before settling himself back down. His rhythm is slow for a while, getting used to the feeling, trying not to be overcome by it. Blessed be the saints, is it the best thing he's ever felt in his life. Maybe it's because it's you, maybe it's because he's never felt anything like this before - truthfully, he's sure it's both - but even this steady pace is driving him insane.