Page 1

Dynamis and tithi are now in the jungle and took the path to the secret entrance to the temple.

Half an hour later.

Dynamis: *stops walking* we should take a little break.
Tithi: yeah, my legs are starting to get tired.*stops walking and sits down by a tree then looks at dynamis* hey dynamis I'm thirsty, is there anywhere you can find water?
Dynamis: seriously and why me?Hope you don't mind me asking.
Tithi: well......your the one who is standing ....... *looks down shyly*
Dynamis: *sighs* fine...there should be a lake nearby.
Tithi: *looks up happily* yay *gets up and hugs dynamis then takes off bag and gets the empty bottle out of bag then give that to dynamis* here you go. *smiles*
Dynamis: *takes the empty bottle that tithi gave him* stay here while I'm gone to get water okay tithi. *looks at tithi seriously*
Tithi: okay dynamis *nods*

Dynamis leaves to look for water. While walking in the jungle dynamis heard an explosion nearby so dynamis went to find out where the sound of explosion was.

Dynamis: *running* what was that explosion just now but something doesn't feel right....... or maybe not. Hmmm...

Dynamis see something shining bright from a distance and follows it to find out the mystery of what happened. Meanwhile tithi is still waiting for dynamis to come back and is now worried.

Tithi: *worried* hope you are okay dynamis....*starts to cry a little* I don't like being alone like this..

A shadow comes out from the bushes and tithi scream in fear.

Titihi: *very scared and hide behind the tree* ..........
????: I-I-I-I'm sorry *bows* if I scared you like that.
Tithi: *still scared* w-w-w-who are y-y-you...
????: me?
Tithi: *still scared* y-y-y-yes you.....
????: *takes a deep breath and greets in a very happy voice* I'm Mari storm and what about you? What's your name?
Titihi: I'm tithi *acts all shy and nervous*
Mari: that's a cute name *smiles* and let me see you. I want to see what you look like!
Tithi: *comes out from behind the tree and see a young female that look like the same age as him and starts blush shyly* ....
Mari: aww you are soo cute *blushes* and you like the same age as me too.
Tithi: *blushes and smiled a bit*
Mari: but what are doing here alone titihi?
Titihi: my best friend dynamis went to get me some water and he hasn't come back yet. *looks down*
Mari: *hugs titihi* poor you.
Titihi: *starts to cry a bit* and I don't like being alone.
Mari: you must be worried about your best friend huh. *hugs titihi*
Titihi: *nods*
Mari: *stops the hug* why don't we look for your best friend dynamis. *smiles*
Titihi: *wipes the tears and smiled* okay.
Mari: lets go. *grabs titihi's hand and runs*

While titihi and Mari look for dynamis.
Dynamis reach to where the bright shine came from. Dynamis see's a big lake then see's that some kind of battle has took place here.

Dynamis: what has happen here *looks around then see's a mysterious figure laying on the ground* huh!

Dynamis runs to the mysterious figure that was laying on the ground. Then see's that the person was wearing a black cloak with a hood to cover it's identity. And looks badly hurt from the battle.

Dynamis: *looks at this mysterious person* looks like this person was hurt badly. *see a beyblade next to this person. And the bey looked damaged badly* what happened here.

~To be continued~