lol, I made this a year ago

Midnight was a normal young teen obsessed with creepypasta's, her favorite being Ticci Toby, which is weird because her father was super abusive and always drunk. When Midnight was only 10 her brother ran away and fell of a cliff and her mother tried to save him but her Mother and brother died....her dad was carring at the time but he started taking alcohol and drugs to numb the pain and in the process he was abusive to his own daughter, one day when Midnight was 16 her father pored alcohol down her throat, when she went to her room she looked out her window and saw something that looked like a mannequin in a clean white tuxedo but he was not normal he was moving and Midnight got messages from him in her head, she put on a crazy hoodie, kinda in a ticci Toby style but with different colors, she went to the living room and shot her dad, she ran out the back door into the woods, she fell crying and no longer feeling drunk she remembered killing her father and she smiled and laughed like a sicko...she knew this wasn't her last kill.

Found this in my drafts from a year ago and I was like...... Why did I make this? So I decided I'mma publish it UwU. Cringe if you want, I did!

Luv you guys.... Also I just had to add this picture