Part Eleven

*AN: Thanks for 450 reads! I hope I have time to update during December but I think I'll barely write because I have like 5 tests in 3-4 weeks. But I'll try best! Hope you enjoy this part!

"Your performance was amazing. I didn't know you could sing that good." I said to Sammy as we sat down at the bar. "Thanks. I guess your presence makes me sing better." He smirked. We talked about some random things and after a while Gilinsky walked up to us and asked me if I wanted to meet some of their friends. Of course I said yes and before I even knew it I was surrounded by a group of boys and girls. I recognized Nate, Kenny, Cody and Marcus Johns, Cody's wife, Nash and Cameron. They all introduced themselves and I also got to know three girls called Madison, Lia and Mandy.

After we all talked for a while I saw Carter walk up to us. "Good job Sam. Didn't think you'd get her back after everything she heard about you." He said as he stood next to Sammy. "Carter leave us alone! Who the hell even invited you? And trust me if you talk to Kate again I will kill you! Get your own friends." Sammy replied angrily and clenched his fists. Carter just laughed and left.

After that nothing special happened because I just talked to all the new people I met and danced. At around 2 am I got tired so I asked Sammy if he could drive me and Rose home and he agreed so I walked outside to his car while Sammy was still inside looking for Rose.

SAMMYS POV

When Kaitlynn was outside I went into the living room but I couldn't find Rose anywhere so I walked upstairs. I was about to walk into some room when I suddenly heard two voices. "You know.. I think it's actually worth it. I mean we both had our fun together and we'll both enjoy to see them hurt. They deserve it. And since your plan failed I came up with another one but I'll text it to you later because I gotta leave now. Kaitlynn texted me that we're going to leave. Bye Carter" I heard one of the voices say and it sounded a lot like Rose. Rose and Carter? Who are they trying to hurt? "Bye Rose.. and call me whenever you're.. bored." Carter said.

Before they opened the door I quickly ran away. I went outside to my car and just as I was about to open the door Rose also came out and said hi to me. I just smiled and went inside the car. "Rose! Sorry I barely hung out with you today! I hope you still had fun. Did you meet anyone?" Kaitlynn asked Rose. "Yeah I actually met a really nice guy" She just said and took out her phone. How can she say that Carter is nice? He's biggest douche bag I know. Maybe she likes those kind of guys?

Rose started texting a lot and she was probably telling Carter about her plan. "Who are you texting Rose?" I asked her curiously. "Umm.. I don't know why you're asking but I'm texting C.. my friend." She said and eyed me up and down. Did she almost say Carter? I have to find out more about their plan!

ROSE POV

Why was Sammy acting so strange? I hope Carter didn't tell him anything. He'd be dead. I need to be more careful around Sammy he can't find out I'm texting Carter! I told him my new plan and he said it was good. I don't know yet when I'll start with my plan but maybe tomorrow. I'm so excited!

KAITLYNNS POV

Okay is it just me or are Sammy and Rose acting weird? "Hey Kate do you want to have a girls day tomorrow?" Rose asked me and interrupted my thoughts. "Yeah we haven't had one for a while!" I replied. I hope we have a good chill day tomorrow and noone ruins it. We arrived at my house and Sammy walked us to my door. "I'll wait inside. Bye Sammy" Rose said and walked inside.

"Did something happen between you and Rose? Why are you acting so weird towards each other?" I asked him once we were alone. "What? Uh no nothing happened. I just have a strange feeling about her but I don't know. Just be careful. Anyways I hope you had fun tonight and maybe we can hang out soon?" Sammy replied and I could tell that something was wrong. "Yeah sure. Text me okay? Bye" I just said and tried to walk away but he quickly took my wrists and kissed me. "Bye beautiful" He smiled at me after pulling away and then he walked to his car.