Big Boss 4.6

Luke's POV

Breakfast was great, Rose is an amazing cook. Now we're just here watching Doctor Strange in the living room. "I forgot to tell you." Rose started. "Hm? What's up Rose?" I asked. "I told Stacey about the proposal." She smiled. "Oh yeah? And how did she react? Hopefully, no bad reactions." I chuckled. "Nope! She was actually really excited." She grinned. "Oh yeah?" I smirked. "Haha yeah, she said how we should finish wedding preparations this week," She laughed. I pecked her forehead. "Well I do want to get married as soon as possible, but let me experience the fiance life for a bit." I said. "Oh yeah of course, I was thinking maybe a year for preparations." Rose explained. "Does planning a wedding really take that long?" I asked. "Yeah pretty much, because you need to plan the location, the seats, invitations, decorations, the dress, the bridesmaids, groomsmen, and other stuff." Rose explained. "Dang..." I muttered, but Rose managed to catch it. "Why what's up?" She asked. "Well I was hoping we could get married on Christmas Eve..." I trailed off. "Christmas Eve of next year? Sounds cute, let's do it!" She grinned. "Oh umm... well I meant this year." I said. Rose stayed silent. "T-This year?" Her voice cracked. "Hey I don't mind waiting for our wedding, but I would like it to be the end of this month. Because our whole relationship has been a month, I thought our wedding plans would be a month, to make a tradition I guess." I explained. "Umm w-well..." She blushed. I smirked. "Come here." I said and pulled her to straddle my waist. "What, do you think it's too soon?" I asked. She nodded slowly. "And you're right, but Rose I have a big question for you." I started. She tilted her head in confusion. "Will you become my wife on Christmas Eve, this year? Will you be the ultimate gift anyone could ever give me?" I asked while looking deep into her eyes. She blushed. She slowly started shaking a little, "U-Umm..." She stuttered.  She looked away, "Hey you can tell me, I won't get mad, I won't leave. I'll still stay by your side." I said while placing my hand under her chin to have her look at me. "I-I would really l-l-like to be y-your w-w-w-wife on Christmas E-Eve, of t-this y-year." She stuttered. "YES!" I yelled, and wrapped my arms around her. I leaned forward and ended up on top of Rose.

I slowly looked up to see Rose's face all flushed, and her cute smile. "So I get to have all the kisses I want?" I smirked. Rose blushed a deeper red, I really hope she doesn't faint from blushing. Rose looked away and slowly nodded. I chuckled and began kissing her roughly. I was about to pull back until I heard, "Mmmmf~~" Fuck me... I continued the kiss harder. I then seriously had to pull back because I really needed some air. I pulled back and saw Rose's lips turning a little swollen, plus her panting was making me crazy. "Luuke..." She said from her soft yet swollen lips. I attacked her neck and started leaving hickeys everywhere, I don't care if she gets mad later. And I know she's fucking feeling it, because she won't stop moaning, but I didn't mind they were so sexy. I started trailing kisses from her neck to her chest, I slowly pulled up her shirt to expose her cute lavender bra. I began sucking and leaving nips all around her chest. "HaaA" Rose made a high pitched noise and I instantly lifted up to ask if I hurt her. "Lu...ke, m-morre..." She said inbetween pants. Holy fucking shit. I lost it, my mind went blank. I felt a bulge in my pants and started grinding Rose. It was pretty easy since I was already in between her legs from her straddling me moments ago. I kept grinding and grinding rough on her, with only a thin layer of pajama pants and her underwear from stopping me. I looked up to see if Rose was uncomfortable with me, but I felt soft hands touch my face, and immediately pulled me to a kiss. I guess that means I can keep going, I smirked into the kiss. Rose was so fucking sexy, I really thought we were gonna go all the way until we heard the door bell ring. "Fuck!" I muttered. We quickly got up and I made Rose go run up to change while I go check the door. I looked through the peephole and saw her family. Oooh now I'm glad we stopped, and I'm glad my little buddy went away too.

I looked around to see messed up pillows and quickly fixed them and ran to place the dishes in the sink. Then I ran back to open the door. "H-Hey." I said slowly to make it seem like we barely woke up. Her mom slammed the door open. Woah, she's strong for a 60 year old. I stepped back and everyone was walking inside. "Hey Congrats man!" Carlos said while giving me a hi-five. "Haha yeah thanks." I said awkwardly cause I was about to fuck Rose's brains out seconds ago. "So where is Rose?" Her mom asked. "Oh I think she was changing. She'll be down in a little bit." I responded. "Come on mom let's go up surprise her!" Teresa yelled with all the kids running behind her. Oh shit... "So have you guys already talked about a wedding date?" Sabrina asked while heading to the couch to sit down. Oh god, don't touch that couch! I mentally screamed. "Haha we actually did." I smiled softly. "Ohh it's so cute!!" Sophia said while hugging Wayne. "So tell us what when? Next year? Couple of months? Couple of years?" Carlos asked to sit next to Sabrina. "Oh haha u-umm we thought of maybe on Christmas Eve?" I replied. "Oh how romantic!" Rose's mom cheered. "Que quieren hacer la boda en nochebuena!! (That they want to do the wedding on Christmas Eve!!)" Her mom explained to her dad, who just glared at me. "Pero no se que mira en esta chamaco?! (But I don't know what she sees in this boy?!)" He said while pointing at me, and by that tone didn't sound like a compliment. "U-Umm A-Am-Amo a Rose mu-mucho..." I cringed at my pronunciation, and even lifted my arms wide so that he would understand me... maybe. Her dad stared at me for a second and began laughing. "D-Did I say it wrong?" I asked while looking around to see everyone giggling, "No it was perfect!" Rose's mom smiled. I nodded and looked back at Rose's dad. "No se si eres el mejor hombre para mi hija, pero haber si un dia me puedes convencer. (I don't know if you're the best guy for my daughter, but let's see if one day you can convince me.)" He said and took out his hand to shake. I grabbed it and shook it firm, and grinned. "Ok!" I said, while not even knowing what he said, but I'm sure it was something ok.