[AS]Prisoner

Summary

Kylo Ren takes you as part of a bargain to leave your planet alone. he wants you to provide him with some information, but gets a lot more than he bargained for...

Word Count: 2.7k

Warnings: Hinting at smut, use of the force and some roughness

----------

You watched as the ships entered your planets atmosphere, drawing a breath you turned and walked back inside. Your staff rushed past you looking panicked, as your eyes scanned the flurry of people in the main hall for your father. Spotting him over by the throne you headed over dogging people on your way.

Your maid stopped you in the hall, she was a squat, round old woman who had terrified you as a child but you had grown to like her as she had been there for you when you lost your mother.

"Oh gosh Y/n I told you to put on a dress!" she said putting her hands on her hips and looking at your appearance.

Your outfit would have been better suited to a prince than a princess, dark brown tight trousers and knee-high riding boots. The only thing that gave you a hint of femininity as well as your station was the embroidery on your white fitted cotton shirt.

"Well it will just have to do!" she said turning you around and quickly pulling the braid out of your long hair. As soon as she was done, she spun your back around and fluffed your wavy hair around your face. She looked at you and sighed. "Quick hurry, we don't have much time. You need to be in the throne room.

She scurried away after she again looked at you and shook her head. You sighed and rolled your eyes before continuing your way to the throne room.

"They're early then" you said walking up to the steps as he sat down on his throne and put his head in his hands.

"Yep they sure are" he replied looking up at you.

Your father was a strong man respected by his people; your planet had survived many ordeals over the years he had reigned. However, you had never seen him so tired so full of despair.

"What is it father?" you asked your tone concerned but laced with fear.

"The first order, they have threatened to burn our planet if we don't show our allegiance to them" he said sitting back up in his chair and moving his eyes from you towards the flurry of people in the room that was slowly shrinking.

"Wait they don't know about our dealings with the resistance, do they?" you asked your heart hammering.

"I don't think so, but Kylo Ren himself is coming here to greet us so your guess is as good as mine.

"Well we are just going to have to pledge our allegiance to them then, I know that they're the bad guys but we need to do everything we can to keep our people alive. They are our responsibility" you said holding your head up even though your heart was hammering with fear.

A small smile flashed across his face before disappearing before his eyes met yours again.

"I raised you well" he whispered, smiling again. "But we don't know what the first order wants, what the price will be and if they find out or already know that we have had dealings with the resistance then there is nothing that we can do to stop them from blowing us out of the sky." He finished his face now laced with sadness, his once bright eyes sunken into his face and his complexion pale.

You wanted to say something to comfort him to bring the happy man buried within him back to the surface. But you couldn't find the words.

"Sire" came a voice, you turned to look at who had spoken, it was one of your father's advisors.