~Two~

-Angie p.o.v- •January 4th 12:30 pm•

Lunch came quicker than I thought and class went better than expected. I thought I would melt every time he spoke, it was the sexiest sound in the world. All day I thought about Brianna and Jessica, I wondered if they had new students too. Kevin mentioned it, I wasn't trying to do anything with the new students, it just brings some excitement. The only thing that makes this fun is our trios, maybe a new one wouldn't hurt.

ring ring•

"Okay class that's all for today!" I slightly shout

Everyone starts getting up as I started packing up as well. Kevin was taking his time for some reason, I finished packing up and zipped my laptop bag up.

"Ms. O?" Kevin says making me jump slightly at how deep his voice was

"Y-yes Kevin?" I ask clearing my throat and placing my hands on top of the desk

Nice lose your cool like that idiot! I yell at myself silently.

"Um, I have a question and I don't wanna seem to forward," he says taking a breath and chuckling

I was intrigued I wanted to know what was going on in his head and what was the question.

"Go ahead Kevin," I say assuringly

"Can you be my tutor, this school for some reason has me out for a lot of days and I need to make up my grades that are zeros?" He says looking at me with a smirk on his face as he chewed gum.

Your TUTOR?! Gosh man just take me, please! I thought to myself, play it cool Angie doesn't freak out, and DONT stutter! I tell myself again.

"Um sure, let me know when you need me. I'm available any time." I say

"Well I need you now..." he says with a small smile

"I-I got lunch with my best friends today... um, t-tonight?" I say

"Sure, your house or mine teach?" He asks looking at me up and down and licking his lips

Oh man, this boy!

"M-Mine," I say

"Say no mas ma, see you tonight at?" He asks

"8:00," I say

He nods smiling and wrapping his bag over his shoulder and walking out. I let out a breath watching him walk out, he turns around quickly catching me off guard as I quickly diverted my eyes.

"You are very beautiful by the way, I look forward to a lovely year with you Ms. O." He says with that sexy ass smirk still on his lips

"Thanks," I say

He turns back around walking out, I saw Brianna and Jessica move out of his way as he linked with two other boys, both very attractive but not like Kevin maybe those were the friends he had here. Brianna and Jessica ran into my classroom closing the door behind them.