Chapter 2- Confused

*SPLASH*

His thoughts were running wild, looking for an explanation of what happened.
'Why am I wet? Did I spill soda on me or something? Come on, man! I just washed this too!-'
Kirishima snapped out of his confused frustration when Bakugou went and threw him a towel.

"Well, shitty hair? What are you doing!? Go dry off already!", Said Bakugou, almost appearing concerned. Kirishima shook this thought off, knowing damn well he had to be dreaming.

"Oh, uh- yeah! Sorry man, I just kinda dozed off.", Quickly, he slung the towel around his neck; it faintly smelled of gunpowder and caramel.

However, most importantly, it smelled like Bakugou.

At this thought, Kirishima couldn't help but blush bright as a Christmas light. Pushing the gay-ass thoughts out of his head for a minute, Kirishima realized he hadn't figured out what that stuff on him fell was- or even how it got there!

"What is this stuff? It's not water!", He thought aloud, taking note that the clear fluid smelt like strawberries for some odd reason.

Bakugou only huffed in response as he pushed past him and into the hallway, checking out what was above his doorway.

When he looked up, he could see a large bucket hanging to some kind of weird contraption.

From what he could see, there was a small damp envelope laying on the floor. He picked it up suspiciously, inspecting it closely. Written on it read; To Katsuki Bakugou

He opened the envelope up and pulled out an equally soaked letter. Bakugou jumped at the sudden hot air on his neck, but he calmed down after realizing it was only Kirishima peeking curiosly behind him.

"Would ya' stop breathing like dark vadar back there shitty hair!? Jeez, almost gave me a damn heart attack!!", He spat, his face scrunching up into a scowl.

"Sorry man! Just wanted to see what you were looking at." He said, scratching the back of his neck apologetically.

"Whatever, if you wanna read it so badly then just take it!!", He said as he shoved him the letter and stomped his way back to his dorm room, shutting the door behind him.

Kirishima got the message and headed to his bedroom, slipping the letter into his basketball shorts reluctantly.

It was nighttime and Kirishima was way too tired to read the letter Bakugou had shoved in his face. So instead he took a hot shower, slipped on a black tank top and some sweat pants, crashed onto his confy red matress comforter, and fell into a deep slumber.