⚡Y/n's Villa & A Date with Mel⚡

After Hercules and Y/n left the temple of Zeus, The twins left to their own private villa's in Thebes

After Hercules and Y/n left the temple of Zeus, The twins left to their own private villa's in Thebes. Y/n stood with a lioness pelt on her shoulders while she was wearing a casual white toga dress posing with a rose in one hand near her nose and her sword in the other hand as she sat on her chaise lounge chair while an artist painted her image onto a fresh urn while Phil gave her a read out of her heroine schedule since he had just talked with Hercules before he came here. Outside of her villa tourists, fans and other celebrities wanted to meet the young heroine while a few of her crazy fanboys climbed up the tall steel gates which held her image in shining bronze. "On your right is Y/n's villa. Our next stop is the Beauty and Sweet Gift shop where you ladies can pick up the great heroine's thirty minute workout scroll and her new line of clothing from Aphrodite's Secret, Inner Beauty is within." A tour chariot guy spoke to the people in his chariot.

Phil- "At one you have to go to Themyscira to talk to Queen Hippolyta of Amazon Warriors to borrow her girdle since you were a former student of hers before transferring to where you and Herc graduated from same school in Athens. Then at three is a meeting with DGR, the Daughters of the Greek Revolution." He said as Y/n sighed soft yet sadly.

Y/n- "Phil?" She said til the artist told her not to move so she posed again after a few minutes passed by she had enough saying. "Phil, what's the point?!" She yelled out as she tossed her sword aside accidentally hitting the urn marble column thus ruining hours of hard work from the artist. "Oops, I'm so sorry can we reschedule please. I'm under a lot of stress right now." She said honestly as the artist nodded packing up their supplies and left the villa thus leaving Phil and Y/n alone while she changed out of her dress back into her heroine uniform before sitting back on her lounge messing with vase of flowers to placing her lioness pelt on her lap.

Phil- Looked at the heroine whom he considered to be like his own daughter by now and walked over to her. "N/n what's going on with you? You and Herc are all down in the dumps." He said before hopping onto the lounge chair beside her and patted her back as Y/n looked down at the satyr when he mentioned her brother. "What'd you both mean, "What's the point?" You both want to go to Olympus, don't ya?" He questioned.