First ultrasound

A/N: Happy Valentine's day loves!!!! Tell me, how are you spending your Valentine's?

Hana's POV

Me and Jimin sat in the waiting room as we waited for our turn. We were at the hospital, getting my first ultrasound to check on our little baby. After Jimin found out, he became overly protective of me.

He always made sure I slept in the right position and never lets me walk around unless I needed to.

He's being too protective.

"Mister and misses Park.." A nurse called. "That's us." I said. "You're next." She said and guided us to another room. Jimin took my hand and we walked to the room.

"Change into this then please wait for the doctor." She said and handed me a patient's gown. She left the room.

I took off all of my clothes while Jimin just watched. After slipping into the gown, I looked at Jimin who was staring at me while licking his lips.

"Really?" I said and he chuckled. "What babygirl?" He asked acting like he didn't do anything. "You've seen me naker multiple times and you're still being perverted." I said and he laughs.

"I will never stop admiring what's mine." He said and I shook my head. I sat down on the bed, Jimin standing next to me giving a kiss on my forehead.

The door opens revealing a female doctor. "Hello, I'm doctor Kim Yong-sun, (A/N: She's Solar from MAMAMOO, btw I love them) you must be Park Hana?" She asked and I nodded. "This is Jimin, my husband and the father of my baby." I said and Jimin just nods.

Doctor Kim smiles at us. "Pleasure to meet you both, now Hana, I'll have you lay down on your back." She said and I nod.

Jimin helped me lay down and Doctor Kim pulled up the patients gown then placed cold gel on my stomach. She turned on a machine next to us then placed something on my stomach.

She waved it on my stomach then smiles. "There's your baby.." she said pointing at a little been on a screen. I smiled.

It's so tiny.

I looked up Jimin who was smiling while looking at the screen.

"You're about three weeks in Hana and your baby looks great, I'll give you a print out of your baby. I'll be right back." She said and I nodded. She left the room and I changed back into my own clothes.

Jimin came and hugged me. "I'm so happy and excited for our baby." He said and I chuckled. "Me too Jimin, I love you.."

"I love you too babygirl."