Part 1

Him. He's my brother. That pesky little jerk is my brother. 

"You TRAITOR.You are not my brother.You little- .He increased the pain paralyzing me, practically muting me." Pure blood ain't so strong now eh",he said in a thick australian accent. "Sorry lil bro, he said in a brooklyn accent. He kicked me in the stomach. 

"Why don't you just speak normal" I croaked.

"I ain't lettin no human hear my real voice. You already know so much, why would I let you memorize me, you'd tell the cops. Oh wait there are none",he said holding a police badge.

"Great I finally meet my twin and he's a murderer ".

"When I get my hands on you, you will pay big time".

"Join me brother. We could one-day go back to mactonia. Maybe visit the other kingdoms. We could visit the light kingdom. Our brother is king their."

"Brother?What light kingdom?What have you done to mactonia! Tell me or i'll fry your brains!"

Silence

I lunged at him electrocuting him.

You killed dad! You traitor!You and your little friends took dad's life to make superhumans I made sure not to kill him and electrocuted the guards. I pushed the others out and we started running for our lives.I accidently used my super speed and blew past the others.

"Oops"I said sheepishly.