Leak

"No no no." She muttered, scrolling through her social media.

"Mmm? Babe? What's the matter?" Raihan asked, yawning. He shifts onto his side, seeing his girlfriend with wide eyes.

"It got leaked."

"What did?"

"Our relationship." Raihan stayed silent, processing the new piece of information.

"Shit." He sits up, grabbing his own rotom phone to check. Sure enough, there's posts tagging him and her with pictures all over the internet. "Well at least there's some congratulations."

"And lots of hate." She sighed. "Producers are gonna be pissed."

"You don't have a 'no dating rule' in your contract."

"I know, but my audience was still single men. Some lesbians as well." She laid back down on the bed, pulling the covers over her. "Now I'm gonna even more haters from your fangirl club."

"Eh, haters gonna hate."

"That's not the point."

"Trying to be positive." He put a hand on her head, ruffling her snow white hair. She was shaking, tears close to streaming down her face. "Babe, it's okay. We'll get through this, at least we don't have to pretend to not know each other." She didn't say anything, hiccuping into the warm blanket.

"Hey hey hey, it's alright. If anyone says anything, my team will make them shut up." She flashed him a small smile, moving to nuzzle into his chest. "You wanna stay in and watch a movie?" She nodded.

The two spent the rest of the morning watching cheesy movies, laughing at them.