𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

「 Courtney Layla Davis 」

Rashawn Nickelson  📍Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Rashawn Nickelson
📍Baton Rouge, Louisiana

"She ain't answering?" I looked over at Kaylee.

"No. It's going straight to voicemail." She huffed and threw her phone down.

"So where the fuck she at?" I stood up and scratched the back of my neck. She been gone ever since I woke up and that was damn near 8 hours ago.

"She took all her stuff?"

"Nah. Just her phone and the twins car seats." I explained.

"I'll try one mo' time." She said and walked off into the kitchen.

"Her momma said she ain't over there either." Trevon said.

We been calling and texting her ass all day and she ain't answer nobody yet. I was getting mad as fuck because not only did I miss her, but my son too. That lil nigga a cry baby but I can't be away from him for too long, I get worried and shit.

"Mane what the fuck." I smacked my lips.

De'Asia Taylor
📍Baton Rouge, Louisiana

My eyes fluttered open and all I saw was pitch black. It wasn't no type of light anywhere. Once I remembered what happened my mind instantly went to my kids. Where they at?

I tried to move my arms but something kept me from doing that. It sounded like chains or something. My head was hurting like a bitch and I got a crook in my neck, prolly from being in this fucking chair.

My thoughts got interrupted when the lights turned on and a light shined right down on my face, it was bright too. I almost went blind.

"You wanna see your mommy?" A girl walked in with both Kaeden and Kyrie in each arm. Once she stepped all the way in I saw who it was, shorty from Walmart. She broke into my house at 3 in the morning, injected something into my neck, now she got both of my kids in her arms? She better be lucky I'm tied up.

"Why the fuck you holding my kids?" I looked at her.

"Oh them? They're so cute. Kaeden really looks like Rashawn." She smiled like she was crazy.

"And why am I tied up?" I struggled to move my arms. She had to get these chains from somebody cause ain't no way it's chains this big in the store.

"What did I tell you? You got something I want. COURTNEY!" She yelled and no later than 10 seconds a girl with red hair walked in.