Part Three:

Em held the sword, once again, towards Felix and he had to surrender. He glared at her and huffed when she walked away. He watched her as he picked up his sword. Then without another thought, even though the match was over he tried to stealthily attack from behind but she already heard him coming and dropped to the floor. In a circular motion she swept her leg catching his ankles in the process causing him to fall to the ground. Em stood up and smiled at her fine work. 

"How did you know I was coming?" he demanded. She laughed and proceeded to go to her bag for water like she was doing before she was interrupted. 

"I couldn't hear you complaining anymore," she responded before drinking. He rolled his eyes and got up. 

"You fight dirty," he commented while in deep in thought. She looked at him in a way to tell him to explain his thought. "Its like you have no structure. You just watch your opponent and use their skills to win," he added. She let out a small smile in response before taking another sip. "Am I wrong?" he asked. She only shrugged and got up to prepare for the next rematch. He paused and waited for her to speak but she didn't. "Do you ever speak more than a sentence or do I need Dimitri in here to translator for you?" 

"I do talk but you seem to have enough to say for the both of us," she sighed and got into position only Felix didn't follow her. 

"Who trained you?" he asked. She hesitated before responding. 

"Myself." He only chuckled at that as if he couldn't fathom it. 

"Surely you were watching someone else fight," Felix egged on while crossing his arms after laying his sword next to his things. 

"Opponents I guess," she replied, entertaining the idea. They kept their gaze on each other, studying the next move as if the conversation itself was a match. 

"Who is your father?" he inquired. Trying to figure her out. She kept quiet, only stared at him as if to acknowledge that she heard him but that was not a topic she would cover. He huffed again but continued. "Mother?" She hesitated but this time she didn't remain quiet. 

"I haven't the faintest idea," she answered. He decided to take her answer and didn't press on. 

"I will figure out who you are," he stated before turning his back to pack his bag. 

"And that will help you beat me?" she asked. She admired him from behind. She was a better swordsman but he had more determination than she has ever had.

"It'll be a start," he replied. They were quiet for a few moments. Only the sounds of rustling objects and equipment being lifted. Then Felix turned around to finally look at Em. "Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow."