Cheater

I had to write this chapter twice, since it all go deleted!! I'm so mad!!!

Bella's Pov;
* two hours later*
After the fight with Jadon I just went home. This is literally the worst day ever. My relationship with my dad is ruined, Trent hates me and Jadon, I was mean to him without a reason. I decided to go to Jadon and Raheems room since they were next door.

I knocked on the door and meant with Raheem. "Hey is Jadon here?" I asked.

"Yes, but I don't think he want to speak with you" Raheem said.

"Tell him I'm here to apologize" I said

"Bella, you know I like you and that you are cool, but you can't just kiss Trent and come here and apologize" Raheem said.

Fuck, fuck! How could I forget that. Omg Jadon must be mad at me.

"Shit ehh I can explain" I said.

"Okey I will ask him" Raheem said.

"Thank you thank you" I said.

I could here Jadon saying "Bella just leave" from the other side of the hotel room.

"Jay please let me explain" I said

"There is nothing to explain. You kis-kissed Trent" he stuttered.

"Jay please let me have two minutes" I said and he let me in. Raz decided to leave so me and Jadon could speak.

"So speak" Jadon said looking at the floor.

"I'm so so so sorry Jay." I said.

"Bella sorry dosent cut it. Do you know what you did to me? You wore my shirt and I dedicated my goal to you. But then you humiliate me by kissing Trent and then you become mad at me after the game. All I tried to do was being a good boyfriend but you didn't seem to care. You don't care about me and my feelings. You didn't even ask me how my debut was. And the fact that you kissed Trent and it's all over the newspapers are not the worst, but that you kissed him twice while I was with you" Jadon said with a tear leaving his eyes.

"Jay I understand why you are mad at me, but please please don't end this" I said begging him.

"End it? Of course I will end it. I can't be with someone who dosent love me them same way I love them. It's obvious you are inlove with Trent. It's okay. Everyone can see it including me, but you can't seem to see it." Jadon said.

"I want you Jay, I really do" I said crying

"It's over Bella" Jadon said.

Hearing him say that made me fall on the ground and cry.

"Bella, don't cry." He said.

"Please don't break up with me" I said.

"I don't like seeing you like this especially when I'm the reason, but I have to. I can't be with someone who is inlove with someone else" Jadon said.

"What can I do to win back your trust" I said.

Jadon just looked at the ground and didn't answer me.

"Jay please. Tell me I will do everything to have you back" I continued.

"The problem is not that you wouldn't do anything for me it's that you are inlove with Trent and the next time you are in the same situation you will do it again. But I can't force you to love me, instead of being here you should be with Trent." Jadon said and he left the room.

I feel like shit and it's all me fault. I wish he would know how much he means to be. And what he said about Trent is not true of I don't think it is.

I was crying still so I decided to go back to my room and cry myself to sleep!

Arthur's note;
Heyyy!! I updated actually quick. I was not going to write this chapter since I was so mad it got deleted but I did and I'm proud of myself lol.

But I'm trying to update at least 3 times a week so comment which days I should update.

And also don't forget to comment what you guys think. I will update faster and more if you comment because you guys comment actually motivates me (I know this sounds like I want a lot of comments but I actually mean this