WHAT'S BEHIND THE MASK, ASR! - PART 4

HEY GUYS, I'M BACK WITH WHAT'S BEHIND THE MASK, ASR! - PART 4, HOPE YOU ENJOY!

Arnav: Khushi, we need to talk. Please come with me to my office.

Khushi (tense): Okay. What do you want to talk about?

Arnav: We are going to discuss about what you witness yesterday and what do you intent to with that information so come with me to my office.

Khushi (having her usual self-talk while eating her nails): Khushi ki bachchi, ab to tum gae kaam se, DM raksha karna [Khushi, my child, now you are gone, he is going to kill you that's why he want you to come to his office with him, protect me DM.

Arnav (thinking): What's wrong with this girl why is she so weird - taking to herself when I told her to follow me to my office. I have not decided what I'm going to do with her yet. Maybe I should appoint her as my PA in AR Design for now this way I'll be able to keep an eye on her at all time. Why is she so nervously eating her nails, does she real think I'm going to kill her. Crazy woman! But cute and adorable!

In order to get Khushi's attention, Arnav called her name only to find her continue with her self-talk with DM explaining why she should be given another chance to stay alive.

Arnav (thinking): Arnav, tum kahaan phassgaye, yaar. [Arnav, where are you trap, Man.] This girl will make you crazy one day just like her. But, why do I have this strange feeling whenever she is around. Was Anji right, do I really have feeling for her. No, that's impossible; maybe I just like her because she is so different from other girl I ever met, so innocent and adorable.

Arnav: Khushi! (Louder) Khushi!

Khushi: Hah..

Arnav: Welcome back to the world, Miss Gupta, now would you please follow me to my office. Right now!

Khushi (mumbling): What am I going to do with this Laad Governor, always commanding. Khushi, you better follow him before he decides to kill you right here.

===========================================================================

In Arnav's Office:

===========================================================================

Arnav (closing the door behind them): Yeah, Khushi what are you going to do about what you saw yesterday if I let you go.

Khushi: Nothing...

Arnav (laughing at Khushi's answer in his mind while maintaining his usual ASR look): So if I let you go, you are not going to do anything then it's better I killed you now itself, isn't it as you will die eventually.