Tuesday

Liam^^^

____________
I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing.
5:00 a.m.

Ugh.

SCHOOL.

Ewwwww.

I get up and put on my clothes deciding to take my shower after school.

____________
LUNCH TIME

Me and my friends sat down at our table today as usual but the whole cafeteria went silent when Mark came to our table and sat uninvited. Rude much.

Not only did he sit at our table, but he also sat in Liam's seat. Like wtf. SERIOUSLY.

What was he trying to do?

I think my mouth was open and I was staring at him cause that's when I heard him say "What? Do I look that much like an angel?" He smirks at his words but I don't find it funny in the least. NOBODY TAKES LIAM'S SEAT.

"I suggest you get up now." It was Jenna. She's had a crush on him for years, him sitting at our table was probably a dream come true for her, but she knew Liam. EVERYONE DID.

Everyone was staring wide-eyed at him. Even the lunch lady. He was as good as dead.

When Liam came in I felt all eyes leave our table and look straight at him. He spotted Mark and that's when hell broke out. He literally jumped across the cafeteria and at Mark. He swung his arm so fast, lightning wouldn't know what hit it.

That's when Mark held Liam's fist right before it hit him and he made a joke. "Whoa whoa whoa I only let ladies touch my face, but I might make an exception for you, since your kinda lady-like you know. But to be honest I thought you would be more interested in guys like Johnny." Did he just make fun of Johnny or was that a compliment? Either way Liam didn't  even need to know what he meant cause that's when Liam lifted his other hand and started trying to tackle him. I actually found this kinda funny. Liam looked like a little kid trying to tackle his dad. Even though they were the same height Mark looked way taller and stronger. Mark punched Liam square In the nose and I don't know why but I decided to try and stop them. Like, how am I supposed to do anything for two men that were much taller and stronger than me? To my surprise they actually stopped fighting right when I told them to.

Of course I was also summoned to the principal's office, cause stopping a fight is something wrong.

PRINCIPAL DIANE ROBINSON'S OFFICE

Ewwwww. Just looking at her name makes me want to barf. All I wanted to do is eat in peace. Gosh.

Me, Liam and Mark entered the office and of course I'm sitting between these two dickheads because who knows what they'll do next. Almost killing each other isn't enough for them is it.

If I think about it what Liam did was so childish. He almost killed someone over a chair. WTF. Mark isn't any less stupid though 'cause he just took someone elses chair when there are so many in the world.

I'm stuck here cause I saved two lives. Heros never go unrewarded do they.

"Ms. Miller? Why on Earth are you in here? You're not the type to get in trouble."

"Well, I kinda did stop a fight, so of course I must pay for my wrongdoing." I replied in a sarcastic tone.

"Watch your mouth Ms."

"Sorry."

"You may leave."

"Thank you."

On my way out I heard her mumbling to herself, "why did they even send her in here, they act like I have a lot the time in the world" while rolling her eyes.

She may not seem like the worst, but trust me you don't know her. At all.

When I got back to lunch, Cassie started "Clo, what was all of that about?"

"You know exactly what all that was about, Mark shouldn't have taken Liam's seat." I don't know what that was about either. Why is Mark acting so weird? When he kept pestering me last year it was nothing like this, this is something different. Aaaaah, this is so exhausting!

"Clo!"

"What?!"

"I've been calling your name since forever, I was saying, 'you know what I mean'. What are you thinking about that you couldn't even hear me?"

"Oh, its nothing"

"Okay then, answer me, what was all that about? Why is Mark trying to get close to you again?" I don't know either gurl.

"Ummm, I think he just wants to be friends, I don't think its that deep. Or he just wanted to sit here with us, he probably likes Jenna." I said wiggling my eyes at her. Everyone broke out laughing at that and going 'oooooooh'.

"I don't like him that much, besides I might be over him." Jenna stated blushing.

"WAIT, you like someone?!" Me and Lexie asked at the same time.

"Maybe..."

"Oh my GOD, who is it, SPILL!" this time it was Brook speaking.

"Is he cute?"

"Do we know him?"

"Does he go to our school?"

"Have we seen him before?"

"Where did you meet him?"

At this point Jenna looked so overwhelmed by everyone asking her questions at the same time. "Guys, that's enough, let her breathe, ask her one at a time JEEZ!"

"Okay, is he cute?"

"Yeah..."

"Does he go to our school?"

"No, he doesn't," she said looking a little sad " but he does go to a school near here!" she said cheering up a bit.

"Where did y'all meet?"

"Well.....lets just say I was getting coffee at Starbucks, and a certain someone was working there."

Just then the bell rang.

Yay, time for class. Whoo Hoo. I am so excited right now. 😒

____________
AFTER SCHOOL

"Liam!!!! What are you doing?! Stop!!'
I tried wriggling my wrist out of his grasp, but it was no use, Liam officially has gorilla-grip. "Where are we going anyway?" I swear to God, why is he dragging me somewhere and not even saying a word "Liam, you're hurting me, please let go."

"Just be quiet, god damnit." Wait, hold up, WHAT? Did he really just say that? What is wrong with him, who said he has the right to do what he's doing?

"LIAM!! STOP, RIGHT NOW! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME TO BE QUIET AND THEN DRAG ME TO, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE, WITHOUT EVEN TELLING ME ANYTHING OKAY!!!"

He finally stopped, thank God. He has long legs, and then he thinks he can just pull me along while he's basically running, like bro I don't have long legs like you okay. Chill.

"Now tell me, what is going on?" I demanded.

Hey guys, it's me thank you for reading my book and supporting me, I love you all so much.🥺🦋