Prologue

Calum smiled to himself weakly and he pealed back the white curtains from his bedroom window. The sky was a dark greyish blue and it was barely nearing seven o'clock during the summer, so this was out of place.

Even though it was dark and gloomy outside, it was still apparent to Calum that it was blowing sickly hot air outside, as though someone was breathing on your shoulder.

Not that he liked this weather, but if it was miserable outside that meant his friends would be miserable enough to go clubbing with him, instead of to a "much cooler" seaside bonfire party. He never liked fire and big open water. He also thought the club was funner, especially with someone elses tongue mixing with your own.

It was also much more pleasent to take someone home when your friends applaud you afterwards for going all the way. Not that he didn't give himself a standing ovation. I mean, his dick did that for him.

Calum went to his mirror and stared at his own self graciously for a much longer period than intended. It was a shameful stare, either, because a playful cocky smirk sat rested on his face and his eye brows up in a teasing mannor. He admired his chest, which was showing a bit thanks to his button down he stole from a shop. The shirt was unbottoned enough to lead curiosity to what more his body help and his sleeves rolled enough to show quite a bit of his tattooed arms.

"Damn, Calum, you look fiiiiiine." He sayed to himself in the mirror, much like his previous therapist had said to him. She thought he hid his problems in his false confidense but he preferred the hide them in the back of some other girl's throat.

A booming laugh came from the door. Calum turned panickly but calmed when he noticed it was just his roomate, Iss, who was now leaning over and holding his stomach with laughter.

Calum rolled his eyes and grabbed his phone/wallet before storming past him into the kitchen. Of course Iss would never understand, because he liked to be the one to wait outside the house for Calum's past lovers to leave and then offer coffee as though he was a good guy. It just made Calum roll his eyes so much he was shocked they never got stuck.

"Are you going out?" Iss came bouncing in beside him, his face still red from laughing and his shirt wrinkled.

"That's my shirt." Calum ignored his question and instead stared at the shirt on the other boys chest; the Escape the Fate shirt he won in a bet.

"Yes. And those are my jeans." Iss pointed out and Calum mentally slapped himself.

"Yes, I'm going out." Calum nodded. "Ashton is coming with me."

"What? No tea party for him?" Iss' hatred for Ashton went a long way back to grade school when Ashton confessed his homosexuality and that it might of been directed towards Iss.

Not that Iss is in any form homophobic but he'd rather not be the lover.

"No."

"Is it a gay bar?"

"No."

"Is there something you're not telling me?"

"No?"

"No there is not something you're not telling me or no there is something you're not telling me?"

"The first one?" These infamous word games from Iss were getting boring and Calum yawned obnoxiously, hoping he'd get his point across.

"Fine, go go." Iss shooed him off. "I have homework anyways."

Calum nodded. Iss was still 20, unlike Calum who had turned 22 a few months ago.

He pulled out his phone and sent Ashton a quick text, signaling he was getting in his car now and on his way.

«»

Calum never thought his night would end up like this. He had a girl pressing wet kisses to his neck as thought they were to the beat of Wild Boy by MGK in the club. Ashton was downing drinks beside him while talking to the bartender, probably trying to hit on him.

"Want more?" The girl winked and pulled off him, the lack of contact making him groan. He didn't bother trying to talk so he just nodded, keeping his cocky smile on his face.

She walked infront of him, her tightly pink dress showing off the curves of her jean size 14 body perfectly. He bit his lip, trying to contain himself as he followed her. She pressed his back against the wall near the washroom door and kissed him passionatly.

Calum opened the group bathroom door and nearly gagged at the scent. She pulled him back and grabbed his face, kissing him harshly and slowly snaked her hands down the front of his jeans.

She grabbed him in his jeans and he moaned outloud and briefly he was thankful for the loud music surrounding him and how unusually empty the bathrooms were.

They both moved towards a stall and struggled to open the first one. After a bit, Calum kicked it open with his foot growing impatient.

When the door swung and hit the stall wall, a loud piercing scream left him and the girl.

Authors Note ||  thought of this story idea while peeing in a mcdicks washroom +jasper