meeting the characters

ella: hi my name is ella but my step sister and brother call me cinderella except scarlet and even they are the nice ones that we are friends with secretly.i have a twin brother named erin but our step siblings call him cinderfella we were happy until we watched our step mother kill our dad=(. but the thing that no one knows is that our step siblings are human and me and my bro are wolves we have not found our mates yet and even if we do our step family minus even and scarlet will never let us be happy.i see scarlet like a sister.

erin: so u got the backround from my sis but me and elly have gotten so close that we are best friends and we also love scarlet and even as siblings they are the only other friends we have. we have never told anyone this but im gay and she is lesbian except our human step family is straight. i see even as a brother. hope you guys enjoy our story.

Prince and Princess: hi we are the prince and princess of humans and alphas of the wolves our names are violet and vincent blood.  yup we're wearwolfs. Though we have many suiters we only want our mates and we know our mates are our same sex since i'm gay and my sister is lesbian. we have not found our mates yet that's why we are requesting all the  single humans and un mated wolfs to come to the ball. the good thing about our kingdom is the wolves and humans get along.

scarlet: hi i'm scarlet esmerelda's twin sister i'm the nice one i do feel bad for how ella and erin are treated i sometimes wish we could be friends or have a real sibling bond but my sister mother and brother are cruel. the only person who agrees with me is even he and i want to be friends with ella and erin but our family won't allow that so we hide but make sure ella and erin know we don't hate them like our siblings and mother do.

even: as my sis said we don't hate our step siblings we want to be there for them since they lost their dad but we secretly have to since our mom is a cruel bitch like my twin jake and scarlet's twin esmerelda.