Notice

Hello guys, I am aware that many are not following me so not all of you know about my decision regarding this book and my account.

I will be transferring my book to ao3, I will still use both apps but my main focus will be on ao3, and the first book I will be posting there from wattpad is The Beauty Underneath.

I am going to unpublish the chapters, so if you see them disappear it's because of that, I am going to rewrite and edit them and start updating as soon as I finish, if not today, I will tomorrow.

The chapters will be less than now because I will combine them, I am going to post longer updates which will lead to less chapters visible to you guys, but the storyline will remain the same, and so will the scenes.

I am really thankful that you guys still want a continuation, and it makes me more than happy to start it as soon as I could, but my writing changed a little so to be able to continue I will have to rewrite the whole thing.

I miss writing for you guys, and I miss your comments, so I will do my best to do it as soon as I could, so sorry for any inconvenience I caused by taking a hiatus without announcing it to you guys or share a reason before doing so.

I linked my ao3 on my profile who are interested to check, and my user is the same, @Ouishx .

I am sorry again and thank you for still reading my book, I will do my best to get back to my old self❤️.