Sumai The Kiriko

I'm going to sum 'er up.. Both her Kiriko form and her humanoid form.

Sumai Garakashi
General:
Age: 12 in human years
Birthday: September 12
Character song: "True Light"
Personality: a little bit tsundere, but she tends to always be either embarrassed, satanic, or happy. No one knows why she is like this.

Humanoid form:
Age: 12

Height: 4'11"

Appearance: (I'll add full appearance on ch. 1)
Hair: bluish black silky hair, cut all off in the back, and left down to her lower chest in the front. She has beads similar to alluka's in her hair.
Eyes: similar to killua's eyes, but are bigger and girlier. They are a glossy ocean blue, but seem to look like a normal lighter blue sometimes.
Physical: she is like a flat board, and only has small bumps. But since she is thin, they look bigger. XD She also always looks like she's blushing a little.

Day wear: she wears a nice pink T-shirt, tucked into a pink flower pattern skirt. Her skirt ends at her lower thigh. She also wears a belt, but the color is unnoticeable. Below all that, she wears pink glittery converse.

Night wear: she wears white bloomers (she doesn't care), and a white button up shirt that ends right where the bloomers start, so sometimes it shows a little of her stomach. She always wears the hair beads.

Nen: Transmuter
•Turns aura into any candy
•this includes anything; bungee gum is included lol
•this is all she knows about her Nen so far, it is not developed.

Kiriko Form:
Age: (I'll just say 3)
Height: 6'0.1"

Appearance: she is mainly a light bluish purple, with her fur a darker shade. Her ears droop down and she is mainly fuzzy. She has some navy blue parts and cream parts. Her eyes are just like her humanoid form's are. Her tail is fuzzy, and her claws are sharper than normal Kiriko claws are.

Abilities: when she shapeshifts  into people she can learn their abilities, techniques, or skills. For example, if she shapeshifted into killua, she could learn shadow step, how he changes his nails into claws, etc,. She can also make up forms. But she can only shape shift into someone she has seen. So she would need to draw her disguise. It is believed that her learning of skills is part of her nen, but who knows.

Did I mention she is a little bit of a tomboy too?

Anyways, its a lot more work to describe two forms than one. If you want to see a drawing of Sumai in her Kiriko form, I put it in this biochapthing. Her humanoid appearance is in chapter 1. Oh! And the Kiriko form is supposed to be her drawing. That's why its not edited or shaded or anything good. Lol.

Ja ne~