Departure x And x Friends

It's spring break!

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

Sumai's POV

I can't believe the normal part of my family was there! At least they helped me get here.. Sigh..

My thoughts were interrupted by a short bean man coming up to me. Luckily I'm in my humanoid form! I'm still getting used to humans.. "Here is your tag, you need this pinned on your chest at all times so keep it safe." Then he walked away.

I looked at the tag. "399?" I guess my count is off.. All well.

After one person arrives, three unique looking people walk in. As if people here could get anymore unique *peers at gitta and hiso*

Anyways..

Then I saw a man a teeny bit shorter than me walk up to me. "Yo! I see you're a newbie. I'm Tonpa! Ask me anything. I'm like a veteran here." (Come on! Having the same exact words as the anime would be boring.)

"Oh, well. I'm Sumai." I replied, "it's a pleasure to meet you tonpa-boku." Is this really how humans talk? I'm not surprised.

He sweat dropped, and then held out a can, which smelled of fermented oranges(?) "Good. To celebrate our friendship, wanna toast?" Oh, toasting. I guess.

"Sure, dude." It was awkward as hell, not knowing how to react.

I took the can, and toasted, then sniffed it. I didn't care if it raised suspicion. Deal with it! It smells like laxative. Meh, laxative doesn't really hurt kirikos(?) Tastes delicious!

I started chugging it down, and asked for three more cans. I waved goodbye to him. Jackpot!!! (Or maybe I didn't chug it down.. This is just my journal.. Fourth wall broken!)

Meanwhile, I heard a scream coming from my left.

~~~~

Eh, after a little time, I learned that the guy died and Hisoka was the culprit. That fuck.

(I feel like replacing the normal horn with an airhorn.. Lol)

A horn went off and a door opened. A man with lavenderish pinkish hair and a black mustache appeared, holding the horn from before.

~~~~~

I was lazy and didn't want to write what happened, Kay? My notebook dosent want to be filled with boring instructions.

Anyways, I was running up the stairs, trying not to trip in this fuck party. (I warned about the swears lol)

Unfortunately, the latter happened. I tripped and feLL BACKWARDS DOWN THE STAIRS AND IT FUCKING- OUCH.

Anyways, I got up and ran up again. And again, bad luck I guess, I bumped into someone, and practically yelled "shit!", and ran way faster than before, getting to the top with the same person I bumped into, and another person.

"Wait!" I stopped as I heard a voice.