Moments before

See now here is where we get to the niddy gritty.you where pacing between two guards and your master at the end of the way. Facing this seemed harsh for you but you had no other way to fix things.

"Master gamzee. Do I have to-"

His hand slammed the wall out of anger as she lent down to your face

(I'm going to write gams in bolds now cause it takes so long for his typing.)
"I told you to tell me. Be the good slave you are and answer me..."

You gulped in fear, not knowing what would happen to the poor lady from today.

Oh, sorry to lead you in with little to no information. Remember the wonderful red eyed lady that slapped your face? Oh yes a nice bruise was left there.

Gamzee was first to see, and neither of them hit you, at least not that hard. So gamzee didn't eat his pie when told. And now, something you'd wish not to happen. Happened.

You closed her eyes not out of respect but fear. Hands playing with each other your voice cracked as you spoke

"T-the lady from the k-kitchen... I went to g-get your pie... she hit me..."

His eyes widened as you saw the anger rising to the top with him

"What else.."

Your face scrunched as you held back th tears of guilt. You didn't want her to be killed. You understood her anger get not her actions but she didn't need to be killed.

"Called me a slut..."

He barley heard you. Worst time to try and help someone. His club was smashed to the ground and broken as he screamed at you

"LOUDER!"

You jumped letting your tears fall as broke

"She called me a slut master gamzee! I'm sorry!"

Slightly curling yourself back to hit the legs of a guard who stood there tall and unfazed. Kurloz came around the corner. The lady's hair in hand dragging her along. Her face filled with fear and pain. Kurloz dropped her in front of you. She looked up to you with hatred, but couldn't do much as she knew her mark was left onto your face.

Kurloz grabbed her hand and placed it over your bruise. Making a perfect match. He bent her hand back fully, breaking her wrist as she screamed aloud. Your eyes widened and filled with more tears as you looked away and covered your ears. You hated this. Not only did you disobey your master and question his judgement, you're getting a slave killed.

Kurloz did more, breaking her other wristband slapping her harshly across the face more then once and literally tossed her to the side like a bag. Gamzee grabbed her by the hair like kurloz did before.

You felt a touch on your waist. Jumping, a light shush was echoed through your head. Kurloz- you thought. His hand slowly slide to pick you up. As he did, holding you like a child, your head laying to his shoulder. Your slight hicks of tears and whimpers upset him, but felt like your day was hard enough.

His giant hand fell over your hair, petting you gently, still his shushing in your head. He took you to his room, places you to the bed and heads to his closet. Grabbing a few clothing items for you and him. You kept your eyes to the ground sniffing and still having a hard time to normally breath.

He came over and knelt down infront of you.

"Calm down my dear... all is taken care of... we don't wish to hurt our slaves... but they hurt you... and she must have been taken care of one way or another."

His hand found its way to your hair sliding it behind your ear caressing your face and jaw in hand

"We do it cause we care mostly about you... now.. let's cheer up and go take our shower shall we?"

His hand he'd out for yours as he stood up. You took it as you should have and followed him into his bathroom.

You forgot his words from earlier but realized he may be getting his licks in. You didn't know, but it sure would be a crazy night.

—————————————————
Alright what's up my dudes. Next will be the lemon, I have it ready,  (two actually) but was trying to find a good way to transition from it. Alright you nuggets. Have fun reading,