Chapter 2: Accident in Class

I shift slightly and glance at the clock.

Class is almost done.

I casually lean back in my seat, hiding my growing desperation.

I feel a long stream leak into my pull-up and shift slightly, shutting off the flow as I begin to feel the warmth. Gross.

Good thing I'm wearing the pull-up. My reputation and respect is gone if I was ever caught having an accident.

Another stream escapes for about 15 seconds before I shift again.

"Mr. Aster, please stop making so much noise and distracting the other students." My teacher commands.

"whatever teach."

I feel another spurt and do my best to cut it off without moving.

Fuck, it won't stop...

I try my best to stop it as it continues flowing, soaking my butt.

Finally it trickles to a stop. But my pull-up is soaked, and I still have to go.

I casually glance down and can see a slight bulge. I look like a have a fucking boner! The bell rings and I quickly jump up and run out, pushing through people.

I step into a stall and before I can unzip myself I start peeing full force into my pull-up.

I pull my pants down and see my previously white pull-up is stained yellow.

I glare at the wall while I finish peeing.

I pull my pants back around my disgusting, squishy pull-up when my heart stops and I panic.

There is a massively obvious bulge in the crotch of my pants...

And their a little wet, too.

I fucking leaked.

My backpack is in my locker so I quickly take off my hoodie and tie it around my waist and carefully walk down the hall, trying my hardest not to walk like I have a full pull-up between my legs.

It's difficult but I finally make it and grab my backpack, making another beeline to the bathroom.

I quickly and quietly stepped in the bathroom when I saw him.

The kid with blond hair and blue eyes. The sassy one from the hallway.

"move, noob." I say, pushing past him.

He bumps back and looks at me in a kinda pitiful way, what the fuck?

"You... Wear diapers?" he says, surprised.

I feel my face flash red "what the fuck?!"

He's just looking around uncomfortably.

"I'll stand in front of the door so no one comes in, you get changed. Wait, you know how to change yourself, right?"

I clench my fist, angry. Fucking-

"hey, you don't have to be embarrassed, I'm not gonna tell anyone. Just hurry before someone comes. I won't look or anything."

I turn around, blushing, and pull down my pants, taking of my pull-up and putting on the fresh one.

When I put it in the trash I turn to him.

"listen here, you little fuck-"

"hey, I promise I won't tell anyone. Your diaper secret is safe-"

"they aren't DIAPERS, they're pull-ups, I'm not a kid, my parents just make me wear them-"

"everyone has accidents sometimes, chill." he says, cutting me off.

He shifts his weight,"okay, um, my name is Sam. If it, uh... Makes you feel better, I still wet the bed somet-"

"I DON'T NEED YOUR PITY." I snap, what is his kids problem?!

I storm out and go to the nurse, who knows about my problem.

"Tina... Can... I go home?" I ask.

She turns to me and sees the wet spots on my pants.

She sighs sadly and nods.

Fuck my life.