My high school life one shot

This is my one shot for angellove254 's story my high school life enjoy....................

Amanda's POV

"John! Stop it you'll wake someone up." I giggle loudly yet John continues tickling me relentlessly. Me and John have been dating secretly for 2 months now but really I just want to tell Izzy about it. Talk and laugh about my awesome relationship but I can’t. I mean it would just be awkward my boyfriend being her brother and all.                                     

“I love you.” John whisper’s in my ear. I love hearing him say that to me because it makes it all the more real that we’re together. “I love you to, John.” I whisper back smiling to myself with happiness. Whenever I’m with him it’s like I’m floating on a cloud unable to come down.

I hear footsteps starting to come down the stairs. It must be Izzy everyone else is out. “Maybe we should tell her now John, I mean it’s perfect timing.” I say quietly in John’s ear. “Ok, but are you sure you want to do this?” John sends a questioning look my way whilst saying this. I am most definitely not ready but hey they always say you might as well get it over and done with. I’m still not sure about it but I give him a positive answer anyway.” Of course I am better get it over and done with.”

As we share one last kiss as I break away I see Izzy in the corner of my eye. She’s standing right at the bottom of the stairs looking at us with a glint of extreme happiness. “Finally you two are together I’ve been waiting for this for ages!” She squeals a massive smile engulfing her face. I can’t help but smile back at her with an equally big smile.