Humans are weird

Izuku's POV

I was pulled to the ground by a buff man. Everyone was getting excited like hell and I had no clue why I was being pulled to the ground. 

"Sorry, but you are not to use your quirk so please refrain from doing so," the buff man known as All Might said to me. I tilted my head sideways in confusion "but aren't you using your quirk?" I asked the man.

"I am a hero, I am ok to use my quirk," he said. I noticed something about this man, he was very injured in his side even though no one could see it "what's with that injury?" I pointed at his side that had the injury. 

The man flinched "an injury? hahaha, I have no such thing" the man lied to me. I lifted up his shirt to see his injury, he immediately pulled it back down and struggled to keep it down. He must've realised that there was no way he could win this little tug-o-war and punched me to make me stop.

I flew across the place and got smashed into the bottom side of a building. I got up coughing "people resort to violence too quickly," I say while getting up with no scratches. the people were shocked by two things. One was the people were shocked a hero would attack an innocent man and two is that I was completely fine.

I cracked my neck so it wasn't stiff and walked to All Might, "was there a need to hit someone? I'm just trying to help" I say to calm him. All Might saw that I was fine and knew that he had an injury so he grabbed me by the arm and we hopped away.

"why and where are we going?" I ask very confused. "you know about my injury and you got up from something that could make you disabled, I'm gonna ask you questions in private," he said while looking around the city. "If thats what you want" I snap my fingers and everything stopped moving.

We landed on the top of a building and he looked at me confused, "first, who are you? second what exactly is your quirk" All Might asked me. I then told my back story "and what my 'quirk' as you people call it, is omnikinesis. I can literally do whatever" after saying I can do whatever the man turned small and thin while puking blood.

"did you say you can literally do whatever? does that mean you can fix my injury?" he asked me. I nodded in response "would you like me to heal you?" I asked. The man was in literal shock, I assumed he wanted me to heal so I did it.

The man just noticed what I had just done and he lifted his shirt to see his injury, It was gone. He was in total awe. "o-oh my... GOODNESS!" he then turned into his buff form. 

I laughed at the reaction, "you're an amusing guy" I said while calming down. "Welp, I gotta search around for whatever" I floated away "wait, do you mind coming to UA?" All Might asked.

I thought about it "I don't mind, it's not gonna hurt anybody if I do. In matter of fact, it'll help me protect whoever it is" I came back to the same level as All Might.

All Might then told me he needed to go and deliver the villain to a prison.

Before he goes, I tell him that I'll skip into the future, "well alright, just don't always do that, just use your quirk a bit less then what needs to be" I nod him a goodbye and see him jump off.

I then skip ahead to a few months in the future and see that All Might is in front of me "it's been awhile" the scrawny man says. I silently agree with him, "now before you do anything rash, I can get you in by recommendations. You don't have to take part in it" the skeletal man explains to me.

I think about it for a bit "well, if there were anything to hurt anyone, I want to be there and protect them" I state with a smile.

All Might understands what I mean and points me in the general direction of the place I'll be taking the exam, "good luck. though, you won't need it, will you?" I chuckle, "no, but it's the thought that counts" I float away to the school.

I walk into the building as everyone else does and I see this person trip. I help her not fall face first, "you probably wouldn't like it if you tripped. It's a sign of bad luck" I say to her.

She gets a little flustered and I walk away, before I get too far she asks me something "what's your name?" I stopped walking and face her, "I'm Izuku Midoriya, I hope you pass" I then walk away from the flustered girl.

I get into the auditorium and see a man with a weird hairstyle. "EVERYBODY SHOUT HEY!" he shouts out, "HEY!" I shout back. Needless to say, I got weird stares from people around me.

He then describes some stuff about robots and the point system, blah blah blah, I think you all know what he says.

Everyone walks to the buses and enters. I'm the weird one again and sit on top of the bus "kid what are you doing?" the driver asks me, "they told us to get on the bus, so I'm on it" I state simply.

The bus driver gives me a weird stare but accepts it anyway. We get to the place with me on top of the bus. We get off it and wait for the doors to open.

I see the doors open but I don't hear a thing for it to start so I figure that I'm meant to go through, I just walk through the place. I hear a shout from the same guy but at a further distance.

I then destroy every robot at the same time. I see that I'm not meant to do that and fix the robots.

I then wait out for a bit and feel the ground rumbling. I hear everyone scream in terror so I rush to the source, 'wait really? why are people running from this guy?' I think to myself.

I snap my fingers and it turns to dust. I see someone is under the rubble and help them. It's actually that girl I helped earlier "oh hey, fancy seeing you again and I don't think I got your name?" I ask her, "Uraraka, Ochako Uraraka" she says with embarrasment all over her face

I look at her in confusion "why do people have these emotions? it doesn't make sense for me' I think to myself.

The timer rings and I just go back to the roof I was on when I talked with All Might "I think I got 100% on it" I smirk to myself.

there we go.

Sorry for such a late chapter but I didn't feel as motivated to write this but I got it done anyway, so you're welcome.

Well, I got nothing else to add so I'll see you all in the next chapter